- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 83.00 Delivery charge
+ 86.00 Delivery charge
+ 30.00 Delivery charge
I Am A Troll: Inside the Secret World of the BJP’s Digital Army Paperback – 26 Dec 2016
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
I salute the author's courage. It is a well written book and brings out what has been evident for quite some time. All who value our freedom and decency must buy this book. The internet around the world has been hijacked by hate mongers and vested interests. We need to claim it back. --By Ashish S on 29 December 2016
The comments below are clear proof of what this book is about.. Troll army's strength now directed towards giving 1 star rating, so even if all those who read the book give it a 5 star rating, still the overall rating would be less than average.. So the book wont spring up in "Must reads" and hence the sales would come down, thereby the damage control.. Now you see how it works ? This is exactly what this book exposes.. --By A Customer on 29 December 2016
Very Good Read. Time to know how Hate Speeches is Directly linked to Elections.These politicians are not letting the people to open their Eyes and see Reality and Ratings for this Book are example for it --By Praveen Kumar M on 8 January 2017
About the Author
Swati Chaturvedi is a journalist. This is her second book.]
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 527 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?