- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
52MM Altura Photo Tulip Flower Lens Hood for NIKON D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 DSLR Camera
|Price:||1,241.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,226.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Product Type: Lens Hoods
- This product is imported from USA - It is a 100% genuine product
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
NOTE: Altura Photo lens hood is compatible with all 52mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "ÃƒËœ" (diameter) symbol. For example: ÃƒËœ52 = 52mm lens thread size.
- New Professional Altura Photo 52mm Camera Lens Hood
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
- Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility. Perfect for standard or zoom lenses.
- Easy to use screw mount lens hood screws right onto your lens or filter.
- Features a rear locking ring to allow user to rotate the hood in either direction and capture the exact amount of shading desired.
- Lens hoods also have the added benefit of providing extra protection to your lens from accidental bumps or scratches.
- Hard rubber lens hood for an extremely solid and lightweight feel. Specifically designed for a tight and secure fit. No wobbling or cross-threading.
- Lens hoods are one of the most important accessories you can purchase to improve the quality of your photos
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have returned to this review after taking my camera walking in a state park recently. I have been photographing birds of late and usually use a larger lens. However this saying was using the smaller lens to take landscape images and noticed vignetting for the first time. I'm off on a trip again tomorrow and will experiment to see when this happens.
1. Even with the locking screw it is easy to knock sideways.
2. In a number of my pictures at or near 18mm the corners shows darkening at the corners. Even if a am careful to check that hood is aligned.
3. Lens cap do not work well with the hood in place. Filters have to be put in before putting on the lens hood which worsens the problem of darkening corners.
Have just gotten the Canon EW-73B to replace it. The canon is a bayonet mount and leaves the lens screw in position free for filters and the lens cap.