Altec Lansing MZX656-WHITE Over Ear Foldable Headphoneswith Mic, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enjoy your music with the MZX656 over ear wired headphones with 40mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers perfect for your daily runs, office, gym workouts, studying, or while working around the house.
- The ultra-comfortable design was created with you in mind. Adjust the padded headband for the most comfortable fit.
- Wired connection means you never have to worry about charging a battery. The flat, tangle-free detachable cord allows you to stay on the move.
- Onboard microphone and song navigation / telephony buttons make it easy to adjust your music. Headphones feature dual 3.5mm connectors for listening with friends.
- The wired headphones are compatible with most devices including Apple and Android devices, tablets and laptops.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Altec Lansing MZX656-WHITE Altec Lansing Headset - Silver, White - Mini-phone - Wired - Over-the-head - Circumaural
Manufacturer: Altec Lansing
Manufacturer Part Number: MZX656-WHITE
Brand Name: Altec Lansing
Product Name: Headset
Product Type: Headset
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Features: Flat Cable
Features: Padded Headband
Features: Tangle-free Cable
Features: Detachable Cord
Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
Driver Size: 1.57"
Microphone Design: On-cable
Host Interface: Mini-phone
Form Factor: Circumaural
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was confused between Philips SHL 3300, ATH M30x & this one. Though there is not a single review or even a little discussion about this headphone, I wanted to buy this one but definitely not before listening to them. Philips had amazing reviews too, luckily I got to use this vs.Philips 3300 at Croma. Philips 3300 is pretty good buy at 2000/- given the build quality & design of it, but when I heard this Altec Lansing, I realized that its a mistake to even think of Philips against this one(Not that Philips 3300 is bad or anything). HUGE difference in sound quality, that one can immediately recognize, you dont have to be an audiophile to tell the difference. I have used PC Speakers from Altec Lansing & loved them too, so I was not worried much about investing in their headphones. They are loud but very clean sound...I am sure natural burning (regular use) will make them even better.
Body construction is very good, metallic headband coated with rubberized plastic and it has soft leather cushion. Earcups are big enough and comfortable, looks very good when worn. Cups don't look like they are protruding outwards. Out of 9 Pros I mentioned below, top 5 were basic expectation from headphones, last 4 are simply added bonus.
Wide Sound Stage (not very wide but I can say airy)
Superb sound isolation
Instrument separation (you can listen and actually track each instrument)
Vocals have smooth curve, not shrewd at all
Bass is tight, absolutely in line like I was expecting out of Altec Lansing
Removable Flat Cable with 3.5mm jacks on both ends
MIC with button to Play/Pause tracks
Best part is that both ear cups have 3.5mm connector so you can connect cable on right or left side as per your liking
Foldable design, very compact with a carry bag
So far found none, even after using for 2 weeks.
I am not being a fanboy to Altec Lansing or justifying my purchase, I just found what I wanted. So sharing my experience with people who may want to buy this one but shy away as there's no word about it. If you are thinking of buying a headphone, should go for this.
2. I listened to Asura's Instrumental song "Altered State" of the album "360" in lossless quality through this headphone and every instrument's sound effect was crystal clear and the experience was pure heaven.
3. In this price range , the quality is quite good which is what i expected from an Altec Lansing Headphone.
4. The base is quite good and you can feel it, the treble is also sharp and crisp, at high volume the treble, base and the mid notes hold quite good, which is what i expected and the sound never gets distorted as other reviews has pointed out.
dislikes(cons): 1. In order to keep the overall weight of the headphone balanced over your head , a clever mixture of plastic, steel and foams(for padding) has been used--> which in turn makes it bit bulky but bearable.. which you can overlook.
2. headphone wire with inbuilt microphone is a bit flimsy so one has to be careful and avoid any entanglements.
3. Pouch quality is good but could have been better.
4.i cant find any other flaws..................!
P.S-> A word of caution to people who are willing to buy this product: Please dont buy to use it roughly and idiotically otherwise the awesome headphone's experience would go to a waste! Please handle with care!!
If you overlook the cons.....then.......it is overall..... a really good product in this price range.!!
Sure there are better headphones than this but at this price of Rs 1999 you wont find any other better product than this which i can absolutely bet you on it!!
Update 1: Amazon replaced faulty headphone with Good one. Now it us working well. Works well even in low volumes. Comfortable to wear too. Recommend.
Update 2: 2 months since purchase, the cable is not transmitting signals properly and hence the audio has become extremely bad. Trying to get it serviced.
Within 6 months it broke, with normal using, you have to very to very careful while using, not for regular use.
Great quality of Altec (as usual)... with on time delivery... thumbs up