- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins (20 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789352771042
- ISBN-13: 978-9352771042
- ASIN: 9352771044
- Package Dimensions: 20.3 x 13 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #67,939 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Altar of the Only World Hardcover – 25 Dec 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sharanya Manivannan's short story collection, The High Priestess Never Marries, won a South Asia Laadli Media and Advertising Award for Gender Sensitivity and was shortlisted for the prestigious TATA Lit Live! First Book Award (Fiction). She has also written a book of poems, Witchcraft, and a picture book for children, The Ammuchi Puchi.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you know the myths behind the poems, it adds much more to your understanding of them. Understanding of the myth and the poem.
Amputees and Firewalker were my favourites in this collection.
The book is beautiful to read and hardcover with its antique ornaments hue and shadowed sculptures on the cover. One of the best reads!