- Product Dimensions: 30 x 28.6 x 16 cm ; 898 g
- Item model number: Alorno_3-159119
- ASIN: B00KDHCPN0
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,64,751 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Alorno Borosilicate Glass, Easy Hands, Rectangular Roaster Baking Dish, 1.5 Ltr
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- The Alorno rectangular roaster baking dish is made of High Quality Borosilicate Glass
- This rectangular roaster baking dish Set is an ultimate microwave and oven friendly product
- Can also be used in freezers and refrigerators, making it a useful choice for baking, reheating and serving.
- Resistant to high and low temperatures ( -50¼C to +500»C). Easy to clean and does not absorb odors.
- Color - Transparent, Material - Borosilicate glass, Package Contents – 1 pc, Capacity - 1500ml (1.5 Ltr), Dimension - 28.6 x 16 x 5 cm.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Alorno rectangular roaster baking dish is made of borosilicate glass, known to withstand temperatures as high as -50¼C - + 500¼C, making this rectangular roaster baking dish an ultimate microwave and oven friendly product. This rectangular roaster baking dish can also be used in freezers and refrigerators, making it a useful choice for baking, reheating and serving. ALORNO is a new line of Ovenproof glass line from Europe (Spain) that offers versality and modernity to the most demanding user. The substantial difference of ALORNO is the borosilicate glass material, which gives the glass higher resistance against temperature variations. It is also Thermal Shock Resistant. Attention : Glass product. The recommendations bellow must be followed in order to decrease the breaking possibilities, which may cause material, physical damage and/or wounds Cleaning : Wash your Alorno product with care, avoiding the use of abrasives, such as steel wool or liquid saponaceous. Avoid scratcing with sharpened or pointed utensils, even during cleaning. If the product cracks, chips or suffer any kind of fall or impact, it can not be used in the oven anymore. Use : Do not place your Alorno product directly exposed to the stove burner, on electric burners, hot plates or grills. Do not use your Alorno product on cold or wet surfaces, and do not pour liquid or cold products into a hot Alorno. If the above directions are followed your Alorno product will continue being useful and practical in your kitchen for many years.