Allyson Fitness 90 Magnetic Cross Trainer (GERMAN TECH)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Simulates Walking and Running with Zero Impact on Knees and Joints. 10 Minutes of work-out in Orbitrek is 300% more effective than 10 Minutes of walking
- Total Body work-out. Targets arms, shoulders, chest, abdomen, back and thighs. Combines slimming & muscle sculpting. Certified to give Cardio- vascular workout. Highly recommended by Doctors.
- Reverse movement, to target different muscle groups
- Turn & Burn resistance - burn a maximum of 820 calories in 1 Hour
- Compact size - Ideal for even the smallest apartment. "Easy-Glide- Wheels" helps to roll it just about anywhere in your home
Please use our Purchase Regulations Guide to know the rules that apply to your location.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Elliptical Exerciser Complete Body Work Out
Stepping Strong Sturdy Burns Calories
Adjustable Resistance knob
Handle bar and Seat Height Adjustment
45 Kg of Resistance
User weight -110 kgs
Digital meter shows
Orbitrek models combine cardio exercises that reduce your waistline with the resistance-training workouts to bundle-in an all-in-one revolutionary Fitness Equipment, so you get an awesome muscle-sculpting and calorie-burning workout at the same time! The innovatively compact design of Orbitrek models allows it to be used as a Treadmill, Stepper, Stair Climber and Cycle!
Referred to by leading Doctors, even for patients undergoing post-surgery rehabilitation, Orbitrek models are for everyone, unlike the bulky Gym Machines. Doctors frequently recommend elliptical workout machines for patients with Diabetes, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol. When recovering from joint surgery, many people have found Orbitrek to be very helpful, because of its unique 'no-impact' design. Much different from a treadmill, Orbitrek makes it easy to do an aerobic workout without imparting a jarring effect on you. Orbitrek is the best home fitness machine available in India.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
a. Reverse paddling didn't work
b. Forward paddling was hard and it was not possible to reduce the resistance
c. Wrong Calorie information display
d. Damaged Stepper
e. Stepper was hard to use
Started using it, 15 to 30 mins a day workout is enough for beginners. A part from orbiterk u get twister which is also help full for lateral abbs, stepper is one more thing which is also helpful.
Overall this equipment is really useful for day to day in home workout with out going out.