- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Srishti Publishers and Distributors; First edition (10 November 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387022420
- ISBN-13: 978-9387022423
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,759 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
All You Need is Love Paperback – 10 Nov 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Arvind Parashar is the bestselling author of three romantic thriller. All You Need Is Love is the final part of the ‘Messed Up!’ trilogy. Apart from writing, he is also an artist, a well-known motivational speaker and the face of many prestigious literary festivals. He manages his passion of writing novels along with working as a Vice President in a large corporate firm.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What a great start of 2019 with this book!
Moreover I came again to become a bookworm after a long period of time and this book made me relive my hobby.
Great plot, well crafted characters, blend of suspense, romance and thrill knitted with simple plain language make one fall in love with this series.
It's actually 3rs part of the series showing new phase of Neil and gauri's life. Hashtags: New hurdles, yet discovering only tones of love, Luxurious lives, friends, friendships, rivals..
In fact it feels like you are watching movie. Once you start, No doubt the book will keep you holding to the end.
Enjoyed it fully.
The plot is very realistic and I like the way the author has moved with the story making. The way the author has described the circumstances and emotions is something that cannot be missed. 🌺
Overall, the book has been written in a very clean language and I loved it.
Looking forward to other works by the author.
Rating for the book- 4🌟/5🌟
Rating for the cover- 3🌟/5🌟