- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
All Aboard! Paperback – 28 Aug 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Kiran Manral was a journalist before she quit to be full-time mommy. She was a blogger–columnist on gender issues for Tehelka, and her blogs were among India’s top blogs. Her debut novel, The Reluctant Detective, was published by Westland in 2012, and her second novel, Once upon a Crush, was published by Leadstart in 2014. She is on the planning board of the Kumaon Literary Festival and on the advisory board of Literature Studio, Delhi.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 26 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Minor complaints are that there are some lazy cliches that could've been avoided like our hero catching the purse snatching thief and a couple of others- we would've loved the characters and their romance even more without the cliches.
Romance on a cruise might sound predictable but Kiran has a refreshing take and of course, Kamal is irresistible! Give me a hero to fall in love with and I'm sold! But it's not an easy task! I take my Rahuls and Heathcliffes very seriously! So for Kiran's character to have caught my fancy and made me fall in love is a big win.
I strongly recommend this book to everyone who has a romantic or funny bone in their body. And I expect many many such wonderful books from Kiran :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?