- Reading level: 5+ years
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Puffin; UK ed. edition (1 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141361344
- ISBN-13: 978-0141361345
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 2 x 22.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,488 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Hardcover – Apr 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (2): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Lewis Carroll, born Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (1832-98), grew up in Cheshire in the village of Daresbury, the son of a parish priest. He was a brilliant mathematician, a skilled photographer and a meticulous letter and diary writer. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, inspired by Alice Liddell, the daughter of the Dean of Christ Church in Oxford, was published in 1865, followed by Through the Looking-Glass in 1871. He wrote numerous stories and poems for children including the nonsense poem The Hunting of the Snark and fairy stories Sylvie and Bruno.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First, the cover is gorgeous but it's not "hardcover" (see photo). It's a lovely soft cover, covered with leather which is partially embossed; the gold lettering appears to be painted on. The back cover is just as well made and embossed as well.
Second, this is the full version of both stories, not an "abridged" version.
The generous illustrations are beautifully done.
I can't believe this book is only $10!
I hope my review helps!
Furthermore, considering it contains both books, plus the excellent Hunting of the Snark, it is a fantastic price.
However, there are still some glaring mistakes, such as some formatting bugs in a few of the poems and spelling errors in places (such as at the start of Looking Glass, where some of the Ls are replaced with 1s - I guess a scanner did the 'writing here').
5 stars for the great price and superior formatting over the other options. -1 star for the glaring lack of proof reading from the publisher.