- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Al Fez Tahini Dressing, 200gm
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Sesame seed dressing for salads, falafel and more
- Creamy dressing with a zesty and nutty sesame flavour
- Use al'fez tahini dressing to liven up your salads
- Simply use a dip for chopped vegetables and bread
- Shake well before use
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
IngredientsWater, tahini (31%) (Hulled sesame seeds), lemon juice concentrate, salt, modified maize starch, acidity regulator (citric acid). Contains sesame seeds.
At the heart of every al'fez product lies the promise of discovery and we have put together a delightful selection of north african and middle eastern inspired products for you to enjoy. Sauces, dressings, spice blends and core ingredients help you to quickly and easily recreate moroccan and lebanese classics: from tagines to spiced couscous, delicious falafel and aromatic kebab.
From the Manufacturer
Sesame seed dressing for salads, falafel & more. A creamy dressing with a zesty and nutty sesame flavour.
Serving Suggestions: Mix Tahini with Houmous for a really rich dip or pour over falafel, pakoras, bahjees and in wraps.
Use Al'Fez Tahini Dressing to liven up your salads or simply use a dip for chopped vegetables and bread. Shake well before use.
|Nutrition||Typical Values per 100g|
|of which sugars:||0.5g|
|of which saturates:||2.8g|
Water, Tahini (31%) (Hulled Sesame Seeds), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Contains: Sesame Seeds.
Recipe 1 - Falafel Pitta with Chunky Salad
- 1 Bottle of Al’Fez Tahini
- 1 Al’Fez Falafel
- 6 Pittas
- 3 Ripe tomatoes
- ½ Cucumber
- ½ Iceberg lettuce
- ½ Red chilli
- 1 Fresh bunch of mint
- 1 Al’Fez Preserved Lemon
- 1 lemon
- 300ml Vegetable oil to cook
Preheat Grill to high. Slice tomatoes and cucumber in to chunky bite size pieces. Place tahini, finely sliced chilli and preserved lemon into bowl and mix well. Make Falafel as instructed on the pack. Place pittas under grill, and cook for 1 minutes each side. Fill cooked pitta with cooked falafel, shreds of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and Tahini dressing. Garnish with chopped mint and fresh lemon juice.
With potato wedges and Al’Fez Tabouleh.
Recipe 2 - Tahini Salad
- 110g White cabbage
- 110g Red cabbage
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Bottle Al’Fez Tahini Dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Finely shred the cabbage and the onion. In a large bowl, toss together all the ingredients together until well coated, chill & serve.
Delicious with Falafel.