Read safety information carefully before use. Retain instructions for future reference.
1. To open, press down the button on the back of the device and pull. Ensure the control wheel on the back of the device is in the OFF position.
2. Insert 2 AA batteries. Ensure the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals are aligned correctly.
3. Before inserting the aerosol refill, ensure the red lever inside the device is pushed up. Then insert the aerosol refill with the spray nozzle facing out.
4. Close the device. Select the desired fragrance intensity using the control wheel located at the back (low, medium, high).
5. When activated, the device will spray after a delay of 15 seconds. If there is no spray after 15 seconds, switch off the device:
a. Check that batteries are inserted correctly.
b. Remove aerosol refill and push up red lever.
6. Directing the device away from your face, place the device where chosen. Ensure it is at least 2m from the floor level.