|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6 cm; 22 Kilograms|
|Item part number||Airtel HD|
|Mounting Hardware||Set Top Box, HDMI cable, Remote, Out Door Unit, Upto 10 meter cable|
|Total Usb Ports||1|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||22 kg|
Airtel DigitalTV HD Set Top Box with 1 Month HD Pack
|You Save:||₹857.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Save Extra with 4 offers
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 6 x 6 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||22 Kilograms|
About this item
- 1 month Value Lite Pack Included
- Record your favourite shows
- Airtel technician will come with the product for Installation
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Airtel HD set top box offers extraordinary picture clarity with a theatre experience with Dolby digital plus 5.1 surround sound. The product comes with 1 month My Plan 219 Pack!
- Airtel HD Set Top Box
- HDMI Cable
- Dish Antenna
- Cable up to 10 Meters (Extra cable is charged)
- Free Standard Installation (For any accessory like connector, booster, bracket, etc. which is not a part of standard installation, separate charges apply)
- On receiving the order confirmation form Amazon, your order will be processed.
- You will be contacted by Airtel technician and he will seek prior appointment from you for the delivery and installation of the DTH.
- DTH will not be delivered by any courier.
- While placing order, kindly provide the address with proper Pin Code where you want the product to be installed.
- Warranty is only on the Set Top Box and is covered directly by Airtel Digital TV. For any issues with the product, call Airtel helpline number from your registered number and register a complaint.
- Image of the set top box is only for representation purpose. The look of the box keeps changing but features will remain same.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The above statement is there in the description but the installation guy asked for 300 bugs for installation.
He gave 10M cable and said 10 rupees per meter which should be 100 Rupees.
I need explanation on this.
Picture quality is very disappointing. No value for money.poor service
By Tanayraj Singh Chouhan on 14 November 2019
Installation guy was quite rude but all ok.
Note for the future customer-
The installation guy usually comes from Airtel for installation of dth.They charge extra for the joints and 10 mtrs wire is included in the installation free of cost and have to pay additional for extra mtrs.
My installation guy was very tricky .In my apartment we have provision for dth in all bedrooms and dth wiring already done till hood so I would have required less than 10 mtrs wire.still the installation guy kept asking for money then I said just remove the wire and I will calculate the wire inch by inch using measuring tape.then he started being rude saying he don't need single penny from me.
I won't think it has to anything to do with the seller.its Airtel who has to look into it