boAt Airdopes 311V2 Twin Wireless Ear-Buds (Raging Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- True Wireless Connectivity: It offers seamless Latest Bluetooth V5.0
- Airdopes 311 V2 offers up to 3.5 Hours of Auditory Nirvana Per Charge
- 500mAh Carry Case: Offers up to 4x the charge
- It offers Stereo Calling feature for clear and crisp communication
- The TWS earbuds offers the single press Voice Assistant feature
- 8mm Dynamic Drivers: Plug Into Nirvana with its Immersive Audio
- IPX5 marked Sweat & Water resistance ensures a carefree listening experience
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tune into Nirvana with boAt Airdopes 311V2 Twin Wireless Earbuds to enjoy your music in a truly wireless way with style. The TWS Airdopes 311V2 come equipped with 8mm rhythmic dynamic drivers for immersive sound. The latest Bluetooth v5.0 offers seamless instant connectivity. Indulge in blissful audio experience for up to 3.5 hours per charge, which is facilitated by the powerful 500mAh capacity of the carry case. The case in itself offers up to 4 times the charge. The earbuds offer the feature of stereo calling for seamless hands-free experience. It is IPX5 rated to offer resistance against sweat and water scares. The ergonomically designed TWS Airdopes 311V2 are truly dope!
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you buy this, be ready to face connectivity issues.
Got it for 2250 with 250 bank discount.
This is 311v2 which is improved over the previous 311 earbuds.
1. Improvement in sound, it is having more Bass.
2. Bluetooth connection is improved, the Right ear bud do not disconnect even if entire hand covers it.
3. Changed the pairing sounds.
Rest all remains the same.
Good comfort, do not fall off if using the correct eartips.
The internals in this device is perfect, don't get me wrong because of the rating, meaning the sound quality, bass, mid, highs, everything is top-notch (believe me I am used to the Best of earphones- Bose, Sennheiser).
What is off-putting is the tangible aspect of the product itself.
-Buttons get randomly pressed since the device itself is so small and there is nowhere else you can rather hold.
-Not-at-all meant for long time use. I wanted to believe it's because perhaps the shape of my ear but no. I have used other earphones, none of them, were causing discomfort as much as this piece. After half an hour of usage I just can't take it anymore.
I don't usually write reviews, especially bad ones, but this right here had to be done because of the supreme discomfort and I am writing this after using it for only 3 days.
Don't try to justify thinking that maybe my ear has to get adjusted to it or that I have to get used to how to hold it without touching the buttons- NO!
If you want consumers to adjust around the product - you already have a failed product design.