Aheli Fancy Multi Color Plastic Ring AD Ring Rakhi with Roli Chawal Tilak For Men Boys (Golden) (R17448D)
|Price:||FREE Delivery. No Minimum order value for first order in this category Details|
|You Save:||₹ 543.00 (92%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Color: Gold
- Stunning rakhi designed with intricate carved pattern from the brand Aheli
- This Rakhi is especially designed, handmade and handcrafted, so thread colour may vary
- Gift your brother this wonderful and fabulous looking rakhi this Rakshabandhan and express your love in the most amazing way
- It is advisable to store Rakhi in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth
- Package Contains - 1 Rakhi & 1 Roli, 1 Chawal pack
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on min purchase of ₹ 2,000. Valid on all prepaid orders of watches, luggage, handbags, eyewear & jewellery. Not valid on gold & silver coins. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
|Material||Non Precious Metal|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The expression "Raksha Bandhan," Sanskrit, literally, "the bond of protection, obligation, or care," is now principally applied to this ritual. Rakshabandhan or Rakhi is a festival celebrating and honoring sibling love. It is love at its purest & deepest point and is portrayed in the form of the sister reminding the brother of the undying bond between them by tying a holy thread and true to his nature the brother reiterates his pledge to care for his sister in body mind and spirit. Honoring this ancient festival of morals and self-sacrificing love, we bring home-spun rakhis prepared in the time honored tradition and with same love & care that equates sisterly love.