- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- Item model number: My Model No
- ASIN: B004Q2219G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,12,751 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
African Mango Plus - African Mango Weight Loss Supplement Lose Weight and Burn Belly Fat with African Mango Diet Pill ~ 1 Bottle
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for African Mango Plus - African Mango Weight Loss Supplement Lose Weight and Burn
African Mango is the latest craze in weight loss. It's being used by everyone from celebrities to fitness freaks to help drop the those extra pounds and get the trim, fit body they're after. The secre
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update*** officially been a month since taking this product. Have not noticed any "better results" obviously if you're dieting and excersising to lose weight, but also taking this, it's going to seem like you owe all the credit to the pill. I honestly just don't see it actually working. 100% think my small differences I'm seeing, are purely just from my lifestyle changes I've made. Changing from 3 stars to 1. 👎🏼
I've tried the Mango African Plus for a little less than a month (I'm ordering more right now. I just figured I'm write a review, since I remember spending a long time trying to find comparisons on weight loss products). I've loss about 6 pounds. So it is working for me. It's not amazing, but it's doing the job I want it to. I followed the instructions (during weekdays:) on taking one pill twenty minutes before breakfast and one pill twenty minutes before lunch. (On weekends I altered this by only taking one pill twenty minutes before lunch, since I don't need the extra caffeine on the weekends.)
About the side-effects...
- Caffeine: I felt VERY jittery the first few days, and occasionally a little jittery for the next couple weeks, but nothing outrageous or that I couldn't handle. The first couple nights it took me a couple hours more than usual to fall asleep and I woke up a couple times unable to sleep, but I'd crawl back into bed after 30 minutes. I didn't take any extra caffeine in the first couple of weeks (out of caution). Now (after 3-4 weeks), my body has gotten used to the caffeine and I've been drinking Starbucks and Monsters when I feel like it (more for the taste than the caffeine ha ha). At this point, yes I'm completely awake during the day (I can nap if I REALLY want to, but even if I do, I usually get up before my alarm). This is fine for me because I need to stay awake during my classes anyways.
- Stomach cramps: This is pretty slight and not very painful, but I figured I'd mention it.
Other than that I don't know what to say. I gave this product 4 out 0f 5 stars because it is doing (for me) what ti says that it would do. I usually don't give 5 out of 5 unless the product is absolute amazing, but I would recommend it and I am going to continue using it (I might eventually weed myself down to one pill a day and then to one pill only on week days, but I still have 14 more pounds before I have to worry about that). I'm not on my amazon account much, but if you leave a question, I'll do my best to answer it. Thanks.