- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Affaires:Vaijayanti Mala Hand Knoted Japa Mala Yoga Meditation Beads for Japa and Unisex Wearing Mala-006
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- It has common faith amongst the people that wearer of this vaijyanti mala by no means looses anything in life, so it is also called rosary of victory.
- It is used for Vashikaran, Attraction and Devi Siddhi.
- It balances all doshas.
- Very dear to Goddess Laxmi
- This mala is also known as mala of Victory
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This Mala is known as the "Mala of Victory" and is used to call upon Ram and Krishna to dispell untruth and injustice. Vaijanti seeds come from a tall grass and it's seeds have a polished finish and a natural hole through the center. Vaijanti are Unique white bead seeds found only in the BRAJ forests around Mathura (the land of Krishna) where the god and goddess eternally make love.. Vaijanti beads are believed to be a favorite of Lord Krishna. They are slightly elongated, shaped more or less like tear drops. They feel tremendously soothing to turn while Japa and also very attractive to wear. Vaijanti is also used for Vashikaran, Attraction & Siddhi. It is a Mala of victory. Vaijanti Mala is Lord Vishnu's garland. It is very common belief among the people that bearer of Vaijanti Mala never looses anything in life. Used for Jaap of Lord Krishna, Vishnu and Rama.One who wears Vaijanti Mala can't be harmed by any magic or tantra attack. Vaijanti means that which brings victory. Vaijanti are for removing the malefic effects of the planet Saturn. VAIJANTI MALA USUALLY SOMETIMES HAVE CRACKS IN SOME BEADS BECAUSE OF IT'S FRAGILE NATURE BUT THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY NEGATIVE IMPACT. Suggested Mantras for this Mala: Om Sri Rama Jaya Rama Om Sri Krishma Sharanam Namah Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya" Blessed and Energized with proper Mantras, Puja's and Spiritually activated by SWAMI BUDHIRAJA to give best results. Since a Yantra and Mala is a Man-Made object, it requires energization to infuse potency and power to benefit the owner. Before sending the Yantras or Malas, we get Pran Pratishtha (Energization) done by learned Pandits (Priests). This is done by reciting Mantras as prescribed by Vedas (Hindu Holy Books), as well as Homa for the respective Devi/Devta (God/Godess) as per Purpose of Yantra and Mala.WATER FROM RIVER GANGA (GANGES) IS USED FOR THE ENERGIZATION PURPOSE.
Compare with similar items
CHAKRADHARI™ 100% Original Lab Certified Vijayanti Mala 108+1 Beads for Japa and Unisex Wearing VM1
Kriwin Original White Vaijayanti Mala with Rudraksha Bead for Vashikaran, Attraction and Devi Siddhi
CHAKRADHARI 100% Natural LAB Certified VIJAYANTI MALA 108+1 Beads for JAPA and Unisex Wearing VMM1
Vaijanti Mala original japa mala rosary
KRIWIN® 4 Mala Combo of Sphatik mala, Lal Chandan Scented mala, Vaijayanti Mala & Tulsi mala with Free Japa Bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||softtouchlenses||CHAKRADHARI®||REGISTERED ® BRANDS||CHAKRADHARI®||Shop Royal||REGISTERED ® BRANDS|
|Material Type||Vaijayanti Mala||wood||Others||Others||Others||Others|
|Size||36"||—||Standard ( 34 ")||Standard||Standard||Standard|