- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Thames and Hudson; Revised, Expanded edition (31 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500290318
- ISBN-13: 978-0500290316
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 3 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,36,819 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Advertising Concept Book: Think Now, Design Later Paperback – 31 Jul 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
You won’t find this much content and design analysis and detail in one volume anywhere else. . . . Each page is a visual treat. — CM/Content Marketing Institute
About the Author
Pete Barry began his career as an art director in London. He works as a copywriter in New York and teaches Advertising Design at Syracuse University. His most recent awards include a Gold Clio and an AIGA, and he was winner of the Pentagon Memorial Competition.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would recommend this book to anyone because it teaches you the art of brainstorming to solve a problem in a way that's never been done. Everyone should read this, whether you're trying to work in Advertising, write an awesome Tinder bio, or even break out of Prison, this book will teach you how find the solution.
It reminds you that advertising starts at the concept and is an art that you have to slowly build and perfect.
Thank you Pete, I see my job in a different light.