- Reading level: 12+ years
- Flexibound: 272 pages
- Publisher: Canterbury Classics (1 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626866074
- ISBN-13: 978-1626866072
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 2 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,93,771 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass (Word Cloud Classics) Flexibound – 1 Apr 2016
Traditional Stories for ChildrenBrowse through an exclusive collection of books that satiate extra inquisitive minds and curiosity of children. Shop now
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898), better known by the pseudonym Lewis Carroll, was an English author, mathematician, logician, Anglican deacon, and a photographer. His most famous writings are Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel Through the Looking-Glass, as well as the poems "The Hunting of the Snark" and "Jabberwocky," all examples of the genre of literary nonsense. He is noted for his facility at word play, logic, and fantasy.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
49 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although the quality of page was really perfect, what didn’t work for me was the font size and the contents of the book other than the story. First of all, there are 80-100 pages in the front and 10-20 pages in the back which has ‘notes’ on Alice’s adventure in Wonderland. Second, the font is so small, so- so small that please do buy a magnifying glass together with the book!
Again, i do not understand why are there notes going on for about 50 pages ( like Ross- front and back!) about a such a simple story?
If you’re buying this book for academic purposes please go ahead. If not, please buy some other edition of the book.
Even tho i got it just for Rs130, I just couldn’t stand it and had to return.
A Jewel of Fantasy Literature and Lewis Carroll is already above of my praising Tier.