- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: Adobe; Pap/Psc edition (27 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0133924823
- ISBN-13: 978-0133924824
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,33,082 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC (2015 release) / Lightroom 6 Classroom in a Book Paperback – 27 Apr 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
John Evans has over 25 years’ experience in digital graphics, initially as a graphic designer and digital illustrator, and then as a multimedia author, user interface designer, and technical writer. He is the author of several editions of Peachpit’s Adobe Photoshop Elements Classroom in a Book and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classroom in a Book, and he resides in Thailand.
Katrin Straub is an artist, designer, and author who holds degrees from the FH Augsburg, ISIA Urbino, and The New School University in New York. She has authored many books, among them Adobe Creative Suite Idea Kit, Adobe Soundbooth CS3 Classroom in a Book and several versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements Classroom in a Book, Adobe Premiere Elements Classroom in a Book, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classroom in a Book. She resides in Brussels, Belgium.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I think the book is expensive, but in the absence of anything better, the step by step instructions are very good and work well.