|Fits as expected||
|Price:||1,999.00 - 2,999.00 Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on selected options|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- This product runs a size smaller. If your shoe size is 9 UK, then choose 10 UK for this product
- Material Type: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The sleek looking adidas Adispree running shoes for men crafted with Synthetic overlays with Mesh upper. The breathable Mesh toe with Synthetic at heel offer extended grip and comfort. Lightstrike IMEVA midsole with visible ADIPRENE provides protection from harmful impact forces. Full Rubber outsole provides durability.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
693 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box with which it came was pretty torn up making it clear that the products handled at the warehouse are not good, but this thankfully it didn't have any effect on the shoe.
They compensated by adding a satin shoe bag which was a good move to clear off the product.
Overall, a must buy. The shoe looks nice as a casual sporty shoe too
Moreover, this is made in India, not Made in Vietnam. So be ready for poor finish, poor quality and wrong labeling (size 6 labeled as size 7 and so on) Dont expect Adidas quality.. this is the same quality as cheap Rs499 shoes.
Dont ever ever buy 'Made in India' Adidas shoes!!!
Not really good for rainy season.Water comes in to the shoes from bottom/sides. You can't walk through even lil bit of water.
Don't have grip on ground.You will always feel like you are going to slip.