Acer Aspire ES1-132 11.6-inch Laptop (Celeron N3350/2GB/500GB/Linux/Integrated Graphics), Black
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Upto 2.4GHz Intel Celeron N3350 processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Manufacturer recommends usage of only genuine Windows 10 with this machine. Pirated version of Windows cannot be installed on this laptop
- 500GB Serial ATA hard drive
- 11.6-inch screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Linux operating system
- 1.8kg laptop
Get 5% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance. Pay using BHIM UPI, Netbanking, Debit / Credit Cards, Amazon Pay balance, EMI (NOT applicable on Pay on Delivery). Shop nowThe order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Aspire ES series notebooks inject a fresh blast of colors and style into everyday computing. Along with a number of useful enhancements, you'll work and play comfortably, efficiently, and with flair.
Compare with similar items
Acer Aspire 3, A315-31-C0A7 15.6-inch Laptop (Celeron 3350/2GB/500GB/Linux/Integrated Graphics_Obsidian Black)
Acer Aspire ES 15 15.6-inch Laptop (E1-7010/4GB/1TB/Linux/Integrated Graphics), Midnight Black
Lenovo Ideapad 110 80T70015IH 15.6-inch Laptop (Pentium N3710/4GB/1TB/DOS/Integrated Graphics)
Acer ES1-132 ( Intel Celeron / 2 GB RAM / 500 GB HDD / Window 10 / 11.6 inch ) Midnight Black
ASUS 203NAH-FD053T (Intel Celeron Dual Core N3350 / 2GB / 500GB / 11.6" HD LED / WIN 10 / White)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||100.00|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||IT ODD PRODUCT||TigeRetaiL_SLP||Appario Retail Private Ltd||SEEBA ELECTRONICS||Computronics Multivision Pvt. Ltd.|
|Computer Memory Size||2 GB||2 GB||4 GB||4 GB||2 GB||2 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Model||Celeron||Pentium||E1-7010||Pentium||Celeron D||Celeron D|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||AMD||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor (CPU) Speed||2.4 GHz||1.1 GHz||1.5 GHz||2.5 GHz||2 GHz||1.1 GHz|
|Display Size||11.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||11.6 inches||11.6 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD||intel hd graphics||AMD Radeon R2||Integrated||—||—|
|Hard disk Description||Serial ATA||eSATA||HDD 5400 rpm||Serial ATA||SATA||Mechanical_hard_drive|
|Hard Disk Size||500 GB||500 GB||1 TB||1 TB||500 GB||500 GB|
|Item Weight||1.8 kg||2.3 kg||2.4 kg||2.2 kg||1.25 kg||—|
|Model Number||ES1-132||Acer A315-31||Aspire ES 15||80T70015IH||NX.GG2SI.004||—|
|Operating System||Linux||Linux||Linux||DOS||Windows 10 HOME||Windows|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got replaced within 10 days. Now cotton upgraded to Windows 10 and it is working fine
Got the screen flickering issue around 3 months, for that ACER provided the onsite warranty and changed the screen.
Eventhough this laptop is small, the keybound and trackpad feels comfortable. Battery life will come around 4 to 5 hours. It is less weight, so easy to move around.
This laptop is the best in this price range.
In Windows 10, there is no way to disable the updates. Whatever you do, the updates will still happen. And Acer provides no way to use an earlier version of Windows as there is no driver available.
(1) It is a herculean task to install Ubuntu or any other modern Linux distro here. It is also discussed at length on Acer community forums. So unless you want to install Windows 10, this is a pretty bad idea. I had wanted to instal Ubuntu on this and took me quite some time to actually get it done (note that I regularly install 3-4 Ubuntu every year on various hardware platforms - so I am quite used to this). Do not buy it unless you're willing to break your head installing OS - the BIOS actually has hardcoded paths for boot for different OS - you'll need to hack through it.
(2) What was more disappointing about this laptop was its build quality - quite poor material for screen and keyboards. Looks great from outside though.
(3) The screen has rather washed out display - poor contrast and brightness.
(4) The track-pad is non-functional quite often, and despite pressing Fn+F7 keys, it won't activate. You'll need go to BIOS, toggle settings for mouse-pad and then it might activate.
For me, issues #2, #3 and #4 are quite infuriating. Due to OS installation problems mentioned in #1, I couldn't check them earlier and hence couldn't return the laptop in the return time-line allowed. This is one problem when you purchase stuff online where you cannot touch/feel/experience it.
The only reason I preferred it over similar one from ASUS because this one allowed RAM upgrade, but I am really regretting my purchase and cannot return it now. I'd recommend others to avoid this and go for better alternatives from Asus/Dell.