Consider these available items
Acer Aspire 5 Slim 7th Gen Core i3 15.6-inch Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/Obsidian Black/1.8kg), A515-52KWestern Digital -WD 2TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product 1: Processor: Intel Core i3-7020U processor, turbo up to 2.3 Ghz
- Product 1: Display: 15.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD
- Product 1: Memory: 4 GB DDR4 Ram, upgradable up to 32 GB
- Product 1: Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Product 2: Automatic backup - Easy to use
- Product 2: Password protection + 256-bit AES hardware encryption
- Product 2: Western Digital Discovery software for Western Digital backup, password protection and drive management
- Product 2: Superspeed USB 3.0 port; USB 2.0 compatible
| Laptop Buying Guide|
Finding the right laptop has never been easier. We have listed out the top 5 things that you need to know before buying a laptopRead more..
- Processor: Intel Core i3-7020U processor, turbo up to 2.3 Ghz
- Display: 15.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 Ram, upgradable up to 32 GB
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Pre-installed software: Windows 10 Home
- Product Speciality: 1.8 kgs light, 17.95 mm thin, Narrow bezel, Aluminium A-Cover
- Warranty: One year Internation Travelers Warranty
- Country of Origin: India
- Automatic backup - Easy to use
- Password protection + 256-bit AES hardware encryption
- Western Digital Discovery software for Western Digital backup, password protection and drive management
- Superspeed USB 3.0 port; USB 2.0 compatible
- 3-Year manufacturer's limited warranty
- For any product related queries contact_us on: [ 1800 120 5789 ]
- Country of Origin: Thailand
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Acer Aspire 5 Slim 7th Gen Core i3 15.6-inch Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/Obsidian Black/1.8kg), A515-52K
Enjoy premium touch and feel experience with our Asprire 5 Slim series of Notebooks. Intel i3's 7th Generation comes fresh in our Aspire 5 Slim Notebook exclusively on Amazon. Get an attractive product at a highly attractive price point. The 256 GB SSD adds speed to processing. The notebook comes with a integrated UHD graphics optimum for regular usage.
Western Digital WD 2TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - with Automatic Backup, 256Bit AES Hardware Encryption & Software Protection
Every journey needs a passport. The My Passport drive is trusted, portable storage that gives you the confidence and freedom to drive forward in life. With a new, stylish design that fits in the palm of your hand, there's space to store, organize, and share your photos, videos, music, and documents. Perfectly paired with Western Digital backup software and password protection, the My Passport drive helps keep your digital life's contents safe.
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Intel core i3- Solid performance
SSD- Lightning fast booting
HD display- Great for watching movies and TV Shows
Light weight- easy to carry around
Pre-installed and activated windows 10 software- hassle free setup
Only 256 GB storage space
No DVD Drive
You get only a trial version of MS office with the laptop
The only minor problem is after it is shut, it is slightly difficult to open. You need to use your finger nails to hold down the base and open the cover. I wish Acer could have provided some kind of a notch to open more effortlessly.
The specs also mention that the RAM can be upgraded to 32GB and there is an enclosure in the base to add either another HDD or SSD.
I would have liked the SSD to be of 500GB instead of 256GB.
Since I am not a gamer, I am unable to comment on that.
The audio quality is very poor. The sound from my mobile is far better than from the laptop. I feel the speakers are positioned badly.
It comes with a 1 year International Warranty but Acer mentions that this is not applicable in the country of purchase, so this warranty will not be applicable in India.
This is my first Laptop and I have made this purchase by doing alot of research.
Here are some of it's Pros & Cons-
1. Battery backup is awesome (for office work at least 5-6 hours)
2. Beautiful and slim design.
3. Screen is full HD ( best at this price)
4. Good for light Video Editing.
5. Can take online classes too and live stream on YouTube.
1. VGA webcam.
We can't expect more that these features in that price.
Display: Good display, brightness also great, movies are great in the display, but display is LCD only, so care with handle.
Battery: Big battery 4 cell, it long lasts for minimum of 6 - 6.5 hours of usage with wifi, internet with normal working of screen on time at the minimum brightness. For normal brightness, it takes 4 -5 hours depending upon the usage. Complete charge within 2 hours is notable.
Performance: i3 8th gen is good, 4 gb ram and integrated 620 uhd graphics is also good for normal day to day users. For gamers it is not suitable, i used normal games it is good only, while using chrome, firefox it is struck at the start time but it is going normal at the working. overall performance is good at this price rate. Additionally you can add 128gb ssd and 32 gb of ram, it will increase the speed.
Cons: no cd drive, rest of this, it is good for this price point
After i bought this laptop one month later, i upgraded SSD - m.2 256 gb, and 4 gb ram it is really very fast too good, if any one bought u may upgrade it, no problem in day today usage
After operating for a week, a windows update was done and then the laptop went into a permanent boot loop with the message "preparing automatic repair". Nothing would help including reset of the laptop. Finay installed Ubuntu and life is much better now.
So in my experience, buy the hardware with minimal software/os and then configure the software yourself. Installing linux these days is anyway a breeze.
Windows 10 updates are really scary.