- Paperback: 1296 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (3 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118490355
- ISBN-13: 978-1118490358
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 4.1 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Access 2013 Bible Paperback – Import, 3 May 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
DESIGN YOUR OWN RELATIONAL DATABASES
BUILD POWERFUL ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
PROGRAM AND PUBLISH YOUR OWN APPLICATIONS
Your all–access guide to Access 2013
This information–packed reference is exactly what you need to take your Access abilities to a whole new level. From using Access to store data and analyze information to building reports, creating applications, and more, you′ll start with the basics and work your way through detailed instruction on more advanced tools. Learn to create effective tables, powerful analytic queries, robust applications with Access forms, and attractive Access reports while gaining insight on topics like SharePoint® integration and Visual Basic programming. Whether you′re new to Access or just new to Access 2013, this book is an invaluable, in–depth resource for all things Access.
- Get a solid grounding in database fundamentals
- Use Access to analyze large amounts of data
- Turn your data into attractive PDF–style reports and outputs
- Automate redundant reporting and analysis using Access macros
- Build powerful departmental applications with Access forms
- Save time and increase productivity with Access VBA
- Integrate or publish your data on SharePoint sites
- Follow along with downloadable examples and database files from the book
Create data collection mechanisms that can be shared online
Build custom applications designed just for you
Use the intuitive Query Builder in Access for easy analysis
About the Author
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and author of eight books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. He has more than 15 years of experience consulting and developing Office solutions. Michael has been named a Microsoft MVP for his ongoing contributions to the Excel community. Dick Kusleika has been helping users get the most out of Microsoft Office products for more than 15 years through online forums, blogging, book contributions, and conferences.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?