- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: RHUK; Film Tie-In edition (30 September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0099551233
- ISBN-13: 978-0099551232
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,26,375 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Acccidental Billionaires Paperback – 30 Sep 2010
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"PURE SUMMER FUN... JUICY, FAST-PACED, UNPUTDOWNABLE... Ben has a gift for finding high-energy, strange-but-true tales and [SOCIAL NETWORK] is no exception... a captivating story of betrayal, vast amounts of cash, and two friends who revolutionized the way humans connect to one another." (KEVIN SPACEY)
"You'll be utterly enthralled" (News of the World)
"Even if you've never logged on to Facebook, the premise behind this true story is irresistible... A 21st century fable, it unfolds with all the narrative verve of a novel" (Daily Mail)
"As addictive as Facebook... has the perfect dramatic narrative for a Hollywood thriller." (Time Out ****)
"Bringing Down the House showed geeks outsmarting the casinos. Mezrich's latest focuses on two Harvard students who tried to build an online database of girls...and created Facebook" (GQ)
About the Author
Ben Mezrich is the New York Times bestselling author of The Accidental Billionaires and Bringing Down the House in addition to many other books, both fiction and non-fiction. The major motion picture 21, starring Kevin Spacey, was based on Bringing Down the House. The Oscar-winning film The Social Network was adapted from The Accidental Billionaires. Mezrich lives in Boston with his wife and son.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i have ordered couple of books and its quality was extraordinary but THIS book,I never expected the quality of book(paper book) was so hopeless, it got me reminded of buying these types of books from footpath.
Jago Grahak jago
So I would recommend that you give Ben Mezrich a shot, pick up this book and you’ll want to read the others, they generally revolve around money, gambling, whiz kids and trading, all based on true but surprisingly fascinating, incredible stories.