Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Abtrix HTC-2 Digital LCD Temperature Thermometer Humidity Meter Clock with sencer cable
|Price:||549.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||250.00 (31%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Large LCD display, multi-function.
- Indoor & outdoor temperature display, indoor humidity display and time display.
- Memory of MAX & MIN measuring value.
- 12 hour / 24 hour displaying system selectable.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Specification: Ø Device color: White Ø Temperature range: Indoor & Outdoor -50 ~ +70? (-58 ~ +158°F) Ø Humidity range: 10% ~ 99% RH Ø Power supply: 1.5V*1 (AAA size) Ø Device dimension: 10.5*9.8*2.4cm Ø Device weight: 126g Ø Package size: 18*13*4cm Ø Package weight: 162g
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They do not record accurate temperature compared to other better quality temperature measurements. Usually these HTC-2 are up to five degrees off up or down.
2. They do not record humidity even close to actual humidity. This has been checked repeatedly with other good gear.
3. The displays in both of mine are faulty and contain display junk that makes no sense. On both of my HTC-2s the letters don’t render properly. Right now it says its 6.1 C outside, and the bottom half of the 6 is missing. If it was 6.1 C outside that really does not explain why my mercury thermometer says its 24C and its hot. For Fahrenheit the bottom half of the 7 is missing.
4. There seems to be a decimal after the first number for both Celsius and Fahrenheit which makes no sense for Fahrenheit.
Do not buy these, they are junk.