Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 110.00 Delivery charge
Abro ABS4 Color Spray Paint (400 ml, Matt Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Stops sticking, binding and squeaking
- Repels moisture; conditions rubber seals
- Long durability and performance
- High quality, fast drying for interior/exterior use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This high quality spray paint gives glossy finish and dries very quickly. The product can be used on all kinds of metal surfaces such as vehicles, machines, and apparatus.
From the manufacturer
ABS4 Colour Spray Paint by Abro - Unleash your creativity in myriad colours
This spray paint gives a glossy finish to your vehicle colour and dries up very quickly. The product though is greatly used on vehicles and especially bikes, it can be used on all kinds of metal surfaces such as vehicles, machines, and apparatus. It is black in colour and the can contains 400 ml paint. It is durable and repels moisture.
- Stops sticking, binding and squeaking
- Repels moisture
- Conditions rubber seals
- Long durability and performance.
Fast dry formula
The product has a fast drying formula. This helps it to dry as soon as you spray and reduces the risk of colour damage.
Prevents sticking, binding and squeaking
There is no risk of sticking, binding and squeaking of the colour. This is because it dries very fast after spraying.
It does not allow moisture to settle on the body of the metal and delivers glossy colour. it repels the moisture from the metal body.
Conditions rubber seals
The product conditions the rubber seals. This helps the rubber from getting atmospheric cracks . Thus it keeps the rubber seals in good condition.
Provides glossy finish
The black paint gives a glossy finish and hides the roughness and rust of the metal. It can make any metal body look new.
For all metal surfaces
The paint though is generally used on vehicles and especially bikes, it can be used on all kinds of metal surfaces such as vehicles, machines, and apparatus.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
GENTLY PRACTICE BEFORE applying . use very very light press for best effects .
1. I found the spray can simple to use. The paint stuck on the surface well and dried within a few hours of spraying.
2. The can that I received was manufactured just last month.
3. I have no issues with the quality of the resultant paint job.
1. The quantity is very much less than I expected. one can was NOT enough to cover my whole window (about 6ft x 3ft).
2. While using the can, the room is filled with a significant amount of fine dust + paint particles. A *mask* and *goggles* are strongly recommended. Also be aware that you will have to clean out the room after you have used the product.
Overall it seems a good product to save money on a painter for very small casual paint jobs.
Note: If there is an existing layer of paint, this paint may start falling off after 5-6 months. So refer proper method to sand the area first with emry papers.