- Shop with balance and get upto Rs.150 back per customer. Get Rs.75 back for orders above Rs.250; Rs.150 back for orders above Rs.1000.Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance.ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get Free Delivery on all offerings from Aarsun Woods Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Aarsun Hand-carved Temple / Mandir in Mango Wood Z5A
|Price:||2,299.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Wooden Temple for Home and Office
- Made from Premium Quality Mango Wood
- Hand crafted by skilled artisans with premium finishing
- Size: 12" Length X 8" Width X 22" Height (in inches); Weight: approx. 5 kg
- Please Check for "Sold and fulfilled by aarsunwoods" while shopping if you are looking for quality . If you feel we are pricier, contact us through Amazon and we would try and provide a better deal.Please contact us via Amazon alongwith your pincode for exact delivery timeframe.
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Aarsun Woods brings to you this beautiful wooden mandir for your house in Traditional Antique wood where you could place your idols,worship them and take great care of them. The wood work is delicately done by our artisans which gives the Home Temple a creative touch. The top portion of the wooden mandir is adorned by a single dome in which holy word "OM"written on four sides of the dome with floral design is wonderfully carved into this lustrous wood and small domes are mounted at the four corners to conclude the architecture of this wooden temple. The perimeter is dotted with a garland design.Below that there is a beautiful carving done at the upper part from front side.Atop is hold by two piers at the front which gives very sophisticated look to our temple.The base of the temple is made up of teakplywood and there is wooden jaali at back side of the temple.The base is bounded by garland design.There is drawer below the base of the temple for miscellaneous use like incense sticks, match sticks,rosewater etc. Through the architecture of this wooden mandir we try to replicate the Hindu style of building home temples.Plus, the wooden temple requires minimum maintenance like frequent dusting and wiping of the mandir to preserve the longevity and the luster of the fine wood used to make this beautiful Mandir for your