- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: Manjul; 1st edition (1 April 2008)
- Language: Hindi
- ISBN-10: 9788183220897
- ISBN-13: 978-8183220897
- ASIN: 8183220894
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 684 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,056 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Aapke Avchetan Mann ki Shakti (Hindi) Paperback – 1 Apr 2008
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback will be credited within 72 Hours of shipment Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
About the Author: Joseph Murphy was a famous American author. He was also a New Thought minister and was ordained in religious and divine sciences. He has worked as a pharmacist in New York. He was also awarded a PhD in psychology by the University of Southern California.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
684 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 684 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1> The book is a very strong book and really awakens you to realize the power of sub conscious mind.
2> It really enlighten the great philosophy of strengthening oneself
3> The way Dr Murphy have explained everything is very thought provoking
For any avid readers interested in philosophy and spiritual this is a must read book.
कुछ कुछ जगह ऐसा लगता है कि इंग्लिश वाली किताब को गूगल ट्रांसलेट का उपयोग करके अनुवाद किया गया है इसलिए किताब को पढ़ने के लिए आपकी हिंदी अच्छी होनी चाहिए क्योंकि शुरुआती दो अध्याय में भाषा थोड़ी मुश्किल लग सकती है लेकिन अगर पूरा ध्यान दिया जाए तो समझ में आ जाती है।