- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Aap IAS Kaise Banenge (Hindi) Paperback – 2014
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
‘Aap IAS Kaise Banegain’ is very essential reference book for those students who are dreaming about to be successful in IAS and UPSC examination. The book is published in Hindi. The book adds extra value to their prior understanding. It builds comprehensive concepts within students and enhances their skill to appreciate the level of their own preparation and develop strategies to overcome their shortcomings.
This book is very easy to understand. The book is written by Dr. Vijay Agrawal who himself was a civil servant. So the book provides authentic guide for the aspirants. It features with a comprehensive description on politics of India and also recommends that well-strategized way to solve problem quickly.About the Author:
The book is published by the Aakhar Publishing House which is renowned publisher in India. The has become so popular among the students that insist publisher to introduce this book in Hindi.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. 2/3rd of the Civil Services paper comes from Newspapers.
2. Never prepare for Prelims instead prepare for Mains from the beginning
3. Prelims is kept only to reduce the number of candidates for Mains. Prelims is not the actual paper.
But through this book Dr. Agrawal proves how language is just a tool through which thoughts are expressed.
It is a beautifully written book and Dr. Agrawal's incredible clarity of thought is very much evident throughout. I have spent over 1.5 lakh rupees in coaching and the coaching wala's advice is not even half as genuine and honest as Dr. Agrawal's.
This book is a one-stop solution for all UPSC preparation related qualms. I consider this book sacrosanct for all aspirants.
Now coming to the writing, I am not a Hindi reader. I did not have to read Hindi until this book. But the writing style is so beautiful that you became addicted to it, once you pick the book you can not stop at least finishing a chapter.
As written by a civil servant him self , it does not talk about idiotic idioms like "Sure Sort Success" bla bla bla. Rather this book shown the seed of the attitude, thinking skills and persona of what it is needed to be a Civil Servant.
Apart from this book the Audio Guidance that he is giving through his website [...]
must be followed. It is the best material available for free to aspirants .
And salute to u for sharing this innovative knowledge and efforts.
In this book Agrawal sir told with reader as face to face.
Clear student's doubt + misunderstanding clearly by my most respected sirrrrr.......
Most recent customer reviews