AXA Car Tyre Fitment for 1 Tyre
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Number of tyres eligible for fitment : 1 only; Helpline: 1800-102-5730
- Pan India Coverage; Fitment covers all makes and models of passenger cars
- Services cover tyre balancing and fitment
- Fitment at AXA Assistance India certified workshops
- Any extras like balancing weights, nozzles etc.. if needed for balancing and fitment would be charged at workshop
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Axa Assistance car tyre fitment covers a wide range of services like fitments, wheel balancing and wheel alignment. Axa Assistance India's vast network of well-equipped workshops provides an unmatched customer experience in car tyre fitments.
From the Manufacturer
How to Avail
AXA Car tyre fitment for 1 tyre
AXA ASSISTANCE car tyre fitment covers a wide range of services like tyre fitments, wheel balancing & wheel alignment. AXA ASSISTANCE INDIA’s vast network of well-equipped workshops provides an unmatched customer experience in car tyre fitments.
About AXA ASSISTANCE
AXA Group is one of the top 20 fortune 500 companies, headquartered in France. AXA ASSISTANCE is a 100% subsidiary of The AXA Group. AXA ASSISTANCE has its presence in more than 200 countries, assisted more than 8.5 million cases globally in 2014.
AXA ASSISTANCE INDIA founded in 2009 has one of the largest networks for providing tyre fitments across 500 cities.
Car tyre fitment coverage
- Covers fitment of 1 tyre along with wheel balancing & fitment on a single passenger car
- Installation services would be available between 10 am to 6 pm
- Installation process will commence post 24 hours of request & will be delivered within 72 working hours of booking such a request at the convenient time of customer
- Any accessories like balancing weights, nozzles if needed would be charged on actuals from customer directly by the partner workshops
- Nozzle would be needed for installation in case the customer wants his tubed tyre to be changed to tubeless tyre
- Weights needed for balancing would be charged at Re.1/gm for regular wheels and at Rs.2/gm for alloy wheels
What is balancing?
Wheel balancing, also known as tire balancing, is the process of equalizing the weight of the combined tire and wheel assembly so that it spins smoothly at high speed. Balancing involves putting the wheel/tire assembly on a balancer, which centers the wheel and spins it to determine where the weights should go.
What is a wheel weight?
When tires are fitted to wheels at the point of sale, they are measured again on a balancing machine, and correction weights are applied to counteract the combined effect of the tire and wheel unbalance. After sale, tires may be rebalanced if driver perceives excessive vibration.
What is alignment of wheels?
Wheel alignment, sometimes referred to as breaking or tracking, is part of standard automobile maintenance that consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are set to the car maker's specification. The purpose of these adjustments is to reduce tire wear, and to ensure that vehicle travel is straight and true (without "pulling" to one side). Alignment angles can also be altered beyond the maker's specifications to obtain a specific handling characteristic.
Terms & Conditions
- The product cannot be returned once the fitment process is complete
- The services covered under this fitment product means tyre fitment, tyre rotation; wheel balancing, wheel alignment for all kinds of passenger cars including hatchback, sedans, SUV’s and all kinds of wheels like normal wheels, alloy wheels etc.
- Any accessories like balancing weights, nozzles would be charged on actuals from customer directly
- 3 Months Warranty
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|