ATHSCULPT ABS Body Fat Caliper with 6 Week Progress Tracker (Vidyut Jamwal) and Measuring Tape, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full set - this set includes double scale body fat caliper, a progress tracker, a measurring tape and measurement chart for men and women
- Portability: perfect for fitness enthusiasts and personal trainers. Easy and so lite you won't care about carrying it in a gym bag
- Fast results - get quick and accurate results in just 3 quick steps
- Progress tracker - the progress tracker is made from 130 gsmphoto print paper
- Look back after the 6 week period and just see how far you have come
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 26 x 16 x 4 cm
- Date First Available : 28 August 2018
- Manufacturer : ATHSCULPT
- ASIN : B07GXL4XXP
- Item part number : mrg 079
- Manufacturer : ATHSCULPT
- Units : 1 count
Best Sellers Rank:
#61,804 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #73 in Body Fat Analyzers
- Customer Reviews:
Note: The color of the Measuring tape may vary from Yellow, Green, White and Blue
ATHSCULPT vs Other Generic Brand
India's Firsts International Trademark Brand.
ATHSCULPT products are made from (ABS) which is an opaque thermoplastic and amorphous polymer. They can be heated to their melting point, cooled, and re-heated again without degradation which helps in significant Recycling.
100% Athsculpt Guarantee.
On A Diet? Trying To Lose That Extra Body Fat?
Your typical bathroom scale will only tell you the amount you are losing in pounds. The best way to keep track of your progress is by measuring your body fat. By using this Skinfold Body Fat Caliper Set, you can do so accurately and easily. Since the majority of your body fat is underneath your skin, the best method for testing your body fat percentage is through the skinfold method. So how do you measure your body fat percentage with the skinfold method?
You can do so in 4 steps. Pinch, Click, Read and Track. You can do so privately or with someone's help if you prefer sharing that information. To start with make sure the slide on the curved part of the caliper tool is all the way to the right.
While standing, with your fingers 2-3 inches apart, firmly grasp the suprailliac skinfold (the area above your hips) between the thumb and index finger of your left hand. Gently pull the skinfold away from your body. Pull the skin and underlying at away from the muscle tissue.
Place the jaws of the Personal Body Fat Tester over the skin fold while continuing to hold the skinfold with the left hand.Note where the arrows match on the gauge. Repeat three times and use the average as the Body fat measurement.
Refer to the male or female chart to determine your body fat percentage at the intersection of your age and millimeter reading.
Track your Progress from the start to the end