- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Shroff (1 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789352130931
- ISBN-13: 978-9352130931
- ASIN: 9352130936
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 14.9 x 1.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,49,930 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
ASP.NET MVC 5 with Bootstrap and Knockout.js Paperback – 1 Jan 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Quality of book
Paper and print quality is very nice and fonts too, so that you can read it very comfortably.
Every book is judged by its content not the cover, so it must be good. However in this book it contains many practical examples to explain all three technologies, so if you have knowledge of MVC or web programming then you can go with this book, however if you are a beginner then try to learn the language and concepts first, otherwise you may found a little bit difficult to understand.
Overall, its a nice book for professionals and for those who have some knowledge in working with web or someone has experience with programming and want to move in web development.