- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.1 x 13 cm
- Item model number: LR1800
- ASIN: B002DVVICS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 September 2014
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,290 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
API Nitrate Test Kit
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Contains 90 tests
- Tests nitrate levels from 0 to 160 ppm
- Contains color chart, clear instructions and glass tube(s)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
A high nitrate level indicates a build-up of fish waste and organic compounds, resulting in poor water quality and algae growth. Maintaining a low nitrate level improves the health of fish and invertebrates, so aquarium water should be tested for nitrate to make sure it does not reach an undesirable level. Kit contains 2 bottles of liquid test reagent, 2 laminated, computer-calibrated color cards, glass test tube with snap-tight cap, step by step instructions and information on how to correct unsafe conditions.