APC 1500 VA 1200-Watt Sine Wave Home UPS-Inverter (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Designed for harsh indian power conditions
- Child safe, shock proof, short circuit protection
- Pure sine wave back up power for home electronics like tv, home theater systems, stereo sets, gaming equipment’s, as well as for lights & fans ,so you enjoy your life uninterrupted
- Compatible battery types- flat plate or tubular
- Compatible battery size- 80ah-180ah
- No. of batteries required- 2 (12v)
- Includes inverter, manual and warranty card
- Warranty 2 years on product
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for APC 1500 VA 1200-Watt Sine Wave Home UPS-Inverter (Black)
APC 1500VA home-UPS the most reliable way to beat power cuts. Designed specially for harsh Indian power conditions, the new BI1500SINE-IN provides pure sine wave backup power for home electronics like television sets, home theatre systems, stereo sets, gaming equipment's, as well as for lights and fans so that you can enjoy your life uninterrupted.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave Inverter UPS
Luminous Zelio+ 1700 Sine Wave UPS (Black)
V-Guard ABS Digital UPS- Smart 1500 with Mobile Connectivity and Installation(Black, Small)
Luminous Zelio+ 1700VA Sine Wave Home UPS (Metallic Black)
Luminous Zelio+ 1100Va Sine Wave UPS (Metallic Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Cloudtail India||India Sales Corp||V Guard Industries Ltd(Official)||India Sales Corp||India Sales Corp|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A whining sound in battery mode is unfortunate... using in UPS mode for faster switching!! Functioning well in a 5 Kva grid-on home solar system...
+ great build quality with minimal, no frill design
+ accurate load indicator (compared to all those snazzy digital ones)
+ has many configuration to better charge a wide range of batteries
+ DOES NOT make fan noise during charging
+ VERY MINIMAL discharge transformer hum (compared to any other UPS I've seen)
+ PURE SINEWAVE... Proof: all my old PC UPS if connected to this, still works.
+ Active voltage stabiliser was able to keep 260V input to 235V output and 190V to 210V
+ Better charges battery. I had an outage for 10 minutes (on low load), when power returned, it did not needlessly charge the batteries.
+ The away mode (switch that turns off battery supply but keeps it charged) is super cool.
- With a bit of price increase, could have added the digital display that my BR1000 series PC UPS has. :-/
- Wish APC sold a proper UPS trolley. With the quality of Inverter and APC battery, all local trolleys look bad.
Don't waste money on Luminous, Microtek and other such brands. This costs 2k extra and will last a lifetime.