- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% back. Shop for Rs.600 or more from Amazon Best Reads– Jan'19 list with cashless orders & get 10% back. Maximum cashback Rs. 300. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning, Elevate Your Life Paperback – 19 Dec 2018
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A book that could change your life!!!! This is the best book i have read in my life!!!!! This is one book that could change your life forever. It could be your doorway to new realms of happiness, peace, prosperity in your life. Also please consider gifting this book to your near and dear ones (this would indirectly contribute to fighting battle against leprosy) --By Sundeep on 19 December 2018
“Robin Sharma’s books are helping people all over the world lead great lives.”
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
147 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 147 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the conclusion , I must say that author didn't put serious efforts while writing this book . When you are popular celebrity ; you develop a tendency to RELY MORE ON MARKETING & LESS ON CRAFT . And that's what Sharma Ji did . It is an avoidable book . Amazon's format doesn't allow my to rate anything lesser than 1 ; otherwise I wanted to rate it 0.5 .
IF YOU FIND THIS REVIEW HELPFUL CLICK ON HELPFUL BUTTON IT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO POST MORE REVIEWS 🙏🙏
Robin Sharma has emerged as a master storyteller ever since his first book "The monk who sold his Ferrari," published way back in 1997. I read that book sometime around the year 2000. And ever since then, I have become his ardent fan. I have the entire collection of his books, and personally, I have been benefitted in every walk of my life. (I hope he does not ask for a royalty!)
Robin created a lot of buzz around this new book for the past four years, and he has lived up to the expectations. "The 5 AM Club" is not a story. It has all the lessons required to succeed in our personal, family and professional lives. Robin compels us to change for better, with his signature quote, "Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end." He has introduced several innovative infographics to help readers understand his masterly concepts as he passionately narrates his story. There are also several cinematic twists and turns to keep the readers bound to the book. And of-course there are many of his game changing formulas. The book can easily be made into a motion picture as it follows Aaron Sorkin's 3-act structure. And now Robin has become a poet also! There are 2 - 3 beautiful poems.
Here are the three most important take-home messages for me from this brand new Robin's page-turner:
1. "Life's is too short to play small with your talents."
2. "Your excuses are seducers, your fears are liars, and your doubts are thieves."
3. "The moment when you most feel like giving up is the instant when you must find it in you to press ahead."
Robin has been my Dronacharya, and I hope this review of this Ekalavya for his book will be an apt Guru Dakshina (Royalty!).
Dr. Prahlada N.B
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?