AK Kriation Manual Aperture Control Ring For Reverse Mount Macro Photography, With 52mm Filter Threads (For Nikon Mount Lens Only)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Easy to lock and unlock on the lens and to controls the Depth Of Field (DOF).
- Made with high quality black ABS plastic granules.
- Comes with Filter thread in front of ring to mount UV filter, cap or lens hood.
- Compatible with any AF-S Nikon mount lenses.Ensures extreme macro result.
- Comes with detailed instruction manual and carry case.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
AK KRIATION believes to provide good quality products to our customer so that customer will get satisfaction. Our first priority is to provide the best product to our customers. We are making a product with good quality raw material so that we can fulfill our customer needs.
Do you want to experiment with macro photography, but not willing to spend on a macro lens? Just by fixing your existing 18-55 mm, or any prime lens (35 mm, 50 mm, etc.), in reverse direction on your NIKON camera, (using reverse mount ring) and by connecting AK Kriation’s ‘manual aperture control ring,’ a whole new world will open up for you to experiment macro photography. Just as the shutter speed and ISO can be adjusted in the camera in manual mode, the aperture can be controlled manually by this manual aperture control ring.
This easy-to-use device will help you increase or decrease the Depth Of Field (DOF) just by rotating the ring in a clockwise or anticlockwise direction(just like we rotate the focus ring). The manual aperture control ring comes with a detailed instruction manual which will explain the WHY and HOW of this ring, along with 'Tips and suggestions', which will help you get the best out of this ring to excel in macro photography with very less investment.
The manual aperture control ring is lightweight, comes in a compact size and crafted with high-quality ABS plastic granules for better durability. It also comes with a carry case. Enter into the new world of macro photography, have fun and feel great!
Compare with similar items
Vinayakart Macro Reverse Lens Mount Adapter Ring for Canon EOS EF DSLR Cameras (58 mm)
JJC Reverse Ring Thread with Canon EOS Body 58MM
JJC RR-AI-52MM Reverse Ring Thread for Nikon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AK KRIATION||ASHU SUPPLY||Roy Imaging||PowerPak CameraZone|
|Model Number||AK KRIATION-1||77004188||RR-EOS 58MM||JJC_XNDC-58|
Review this product
18 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Fits perfectly to the rear of all my 3 Nikon lens (AF-P 18-55mm kit, AF-S 50mm prime, and AF-P 70-300mm telephoto)
2) Comes with a User manual that describes how to install/use this adapter
3) Comes in a round box for easy storage.
1) Build quality is not good. Has to be handled with delicate hands, otherwise the plastic parts will snap.
2) Operation is not smooth. The ring cannot be rotated smoothly to adjust the aperture. So one has to be very careful while rotating the ring, otherwise it might damage the aperture pin on the lens.
3) It is steeply priced (Rs.650/- + Rs.70/- shipping) for the quality of the product.
Given all the above, I would not recommend this product. It would be advisable to go for the more expensive versions.
- easy to use.
- best for beginners
- works perfect for Nikon d 5200 aperture control
- good product accuracy with stickers.
- didn't found any other product for the same purpose
- you really don't know at number is your aperture like f16 or f8 or f22...etc
- overpriced product for the quality.
- just a piece of plastic.
- 52 mm glass filter does not fits on the top of this product, company claims 52 mm filter fits on the top.
Nice package, faster than estimated delivery. the rotating ring is smooth with the correct amount of tension to keep the aperture liver in its place. build quality is decent. feels solid to handle. will not be damaged in normal handling. Though it definitely doesn't feel anything near to a metal ring, it doesn't cost like a metal ring either. So if you want to get more than 1:1 macro, this is the cheapest way. But be warned, the reverse ring method is cheap, but its neither easy nor suitable for outdoor. In good light and with a steady object, you can get superb shots. thanks A K Kriation for making this.