- Item part number: rich-olive-7
- ASIN: B018ZSD6NG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 December 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #79,308 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Synthetic
- Color: Green
- Closure Type: Hook & Loop
- Care Instructions: Rotate your pair of shoes once every other day, allowing them to de-odorize and retain their shapes. Use Shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew . Dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth. Do not use Polish or Shiner.
- Occasion: Casual
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
A stylish and comfortable Sandals from the house of Afrojack for men. Outer and inner material made of Synthetic with Hook & Loop closure type.it can be worn on both casual and evening occasion, Rotate your pair of shoes once every other day, allowing them to de-odorize and retain their shapes. Use Shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew . Dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth. Do not use Polish or Shiner.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In contrast, these sandals which I purchased from Amazon in Jan 2016 have lasted me over a year. The sole is still 100% intact and so are the straps. However the brown fabric that covers the inside has frayed due to sever wear and tear. The sandals can still be used and as time of writing this review, I AM STILL USING THEM. Rough use, all terrain and during the rains too. THE PICTURES I have attached ARE AFTER ONE YEAR OF USE.
When new, they felt as bit crispy-stiff but within a week because quite comfortable. They can be adjusted at the toes and the heals. Easy to put on and remove. Definitely recommend these and in fact, I'm buying another pair :)