- Paperback: 489 pages
- Publisher: DDE-DEFENCE DIRECT EDUCATION (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8193825918
- ISBN-13: 978-8193825914
- ASIN: B07BQ44YSN
- Package Dimensions: 21.8 x 14 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#6,185 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #42 in Defence
AFCAT - The First Step Book Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
AFCAT - The First Step Book – 2019 consists of 4 comprehensive sections with a lot of practice questions to make you competent enough for the exam. -General Knowledge -Numerical Ability -Verbal Ability in English -Reasoning and Military Aptitude. The general awareness section covers 1000+ questions on current affairs, sports, defence, history, geography, general politics, basic science, arts and culture etc. Solve your numerical questions with amazing tricks which helps you to approach all the variants so that you can answer them with ease. The verbal ability section also covers logics, approach & practice set to be confident enough in English. The reasoning and military aptitude section includes verbal and non-verbal reasoning, spatial ability, rotated blocks, hidden figures etc. and will help you know all variants of questions asked.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 30 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But nevertheless this get compensated with the rest sections of the book which are very concise although one cannot solely rely on this book for preparation as it has handful of solved n unsolved questions. Hence,consider this book as a handbook for revision purpose
MRP is written as Rs. 560 but size is like the size of a hand book.
Font size smaller in compare to other books.
No Defence GK is given in this book.