|Too small|| ||8|
|Somewhat small|| ||5|
|True to size|| ||148|
|Somewhat large|| ||20|
|Too large|| ||15|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
- Fit Type: Regular
- Kurti Length: 42 inches
- Embroidery: Phanda, Keel Kangan, Ghas Patti and Pechni using White Cotton thread
- Kurta has a round neck, three-quarter sleeves, straight hem and side slits(Product includes Matching Slip)
- 100% Handcrafted Authentic Chikankari
- There might be minor color/design variation between actual product and image on screen due to photography effect
Special offers and product promotions
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on Federal Bank Debit Card Trxns. Minimum purchase value INR 1500 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 300 on Federal Bank Credit Card Trxns. Minimum purchase value INR 2000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Colour: Yellow | Size: XS Promotions can vary depending on colour/size.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 0.18 x 0.18 x 0.18 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 October 2016
- Manufacturer : Ada
- ASIN : B07DKH59N5
- Item part number : XS130708
- Department : Women
- Manufacturer : Ada
- Item Weight : 18.1 g
- Best Sellers Rank: #183,530 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #14,536 in Women's Kurtas & Kurtis
- Customer Reviews:
From the brand
Length: 42 inches Feel and touch: Comfortable and soothing Wondrously gorgeous is what you will look at the upcoming gala by wearing this lovely Yellow Pre washed cotton kurti . Featuring with chikan stitches such as , `Pechni’ , `Jaali’ , `Ghas patti’ , `Keel kangan ’ and `Phanda ’ using white cotton thread . It promises light weight comfort and an easy maintenance too . Impress everyone with your amazing look when paired with our wide range of embroidered palazzos , pants , salwar or churidar and dupattas accessorized with stilettos and jewellery.
Disclaimer : : Motifs of embroidery may vary as the images shown are for illustration purpose . At Ada we are dealing with needle craft which is GI mapped and recognized by Trips internationally which is multiple washed leaving the product free of colour bleeding and shrinkage. Since products are pre washed they cannot match the artificial quote / finish of a factory finish.
About the brand
Lucknow Chikan is a GI mapped craft from the city of Nawabs. Ada brings to its customer the Chikankari art through its varied collection of Kurtis and tops. Ada’s aim is to deliver Chikankari handicraft at everyone’s doorstep while ensuring they get an opportunity to enjoy the complete experience of Lucknawi Chikankari.
Hand Embroidered Chikankari Straight Cotton Kurti
What better way to channel that ethnic charm than the vibrant yellow and white combo. Tailored to fit, this Yellow Cotton Chikan Kurti by Ada Chikan with authentic chikan embroidery is a perfect way to take on the world. Ada’s Hand Embroidered Yellow Chikankari Kurti is a masterpiece in itself the bright colour of the kurti blend marvellously with white needlework. The alluring kurti embedded with 'Ghas Patti', 'Keel Kangan', 'Phanda' and 'Jaali' stitches will win your hearts with its simplistic beauty.
Know your apparel
Is comfort your priority? Well, we have hit the right note with this Yellow Cotton Kurti. Cool, comfortable and breathable fabric; this kurti allows solace to the wearer. Fabric and embroidery being skin friendly lets you enjoy a relaxed silhouette. We have prewashed the kurti to make it easy to maintain for you. You know what another uniqueness this kurti has? It is available in multiple sizes to match your demand.
Embroidery for Connoisseurs
Haven’t we all been mesmerised chikankari weaves? Here’s a kurti that blends the chicness of chikan embroidery with contemporary silhouettes for a style that gives you an edge over others. Yellow Chikan Kurti by Ada Chikan hand embroidered with 'Ghas Patti', 'Keel Kangan', 'Phanda' and 'Jaali' stitches becomes an example of chikankari fashion. Round neck design highlighted with floral and paisley motifs adds to the beauty of the kurti. Bodice and back of the kurti feature floral motifs while the 'daman' of the kurti captures floral and paisley motifs. 'Jaali' stitch formed on the floral motifs showcases the brilliance of the design.
Good choice for an ethnic look
Chikan embroidery formed on joyous yellow hue gives a chic edge. Be sure to turn heads in this stylish kurti at work or on a lunch date with your BFFs. With its vibrant beauty, you can coordinate this kurti with matching or contrast bottoms. Be it a trendy palazzo or simple leggings; this chikan kurti without any fashion confusion teamed up with a variety of lowers. For a classy Indian look add dupatta or stoles with the kurti along with jhumkas and sandals.
Washing and Care instructions
As all the products from ADA are pre-washed, so it rules out your fear of the cloth getting shrunk, or color getting faded when you wash them. This Kurti can be machine-washed or hand-washed.
Reviewed in India on 15 February 2019