- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: Carl Fischer (15 September 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0825839572
- ISBN-13: 978-0825839573
- Package Dimensions: 30.5 x 22.6 x 0.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
The ABC's of Violin for the Budding Virtuoso, Book 5 Paperback – 15 Sep 2000
Paperback, 15 Sep 2000
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Besides the ABC books, I also work in other books (usually alternating days), such as fiddling books, Wohlfahrt, Trott's Melodious Double Stops, Suzuki book 4, scale books, and any pop music that I want to play. I've also been playing in a community orchestra, and that helped me get better pretty fast. Mixing it up like that has helped keep me motivated, along with finding someone to play with. As I come up on one year of violin lessons and the end of the ABC books, I can highly recommend the ABC books to get one started on a lifetime of playing.