Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
The ABC's of Violin for the Absolute Beginner, Book 1 (Book & CD) Sheet music – Import, 15 September 2009
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
"The best string method books I've seen! Teachers will excel using this method and students will love the music. I highly recommend it."
~~Yuri Mazurkevich, Professor of Violin, Boston University
Extremely clear and beautifully organized, The ABCs of Violin and ABCs of Viola are a truly valuable resource for every teacher of students in the early stages of exploring the instrument. They are immensely helpful not only in laying the essential groundwork, but also in making the process enjoyable. ~~Dorothy DeLay, Professor of Violin, The Juilliard School
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The "warm-up" exercises are useful for teaching fingering and can also be used for bowing. The CD which comes with the book will also be useful. I have not used it yet, but expect it to be useful later.
Adatto a principianti di ogni età, facilita l'apprendimento delle difficoltà ritmiche e melodiche attraverso l'uso di un repertorio vario e piacevole.
Usato insieme a Complete Technique for violin Book 1 dello stesso autore è un ottimo manuale per lo studio del violino.
A very well organized and step by step book, it is easy to be used.
It is suitable for beginners of all ages and permits learning mechanisms through an enjoyable and various repertoire.
Used together with Complete Technique for violin Book 1, by the same author, it is an excellent textbook for the violin.