- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less Paperback – 19 Oct 1999
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From The 80/20 Principle:
"The 80/20 Principle can and should be used by every intelligent person in their daily life...It can multiply the profitability of corporations and the effectiveness of any organization. It even holds the key to raising the quality and quantity of public services while cutting their cost... The 80/20 Principle asserts that a minority of causes, inputs, or effort usually lead to a majority of the results, outputs, or rewards. Taken literally, for example, 80 percent of what you achieve in your job comes from 20 percent of the time spent. Thus for all practical purposes, four fifths of the effort--a dominant part of it--is largely irrelevant."
To learn how you can tap the hidden potential of the 80/20 principle in your life, read Richard Koch's exciting new book.
From the Hardcover edition.
From the Inside Flap
an be more effective with less effort by learning how to identify and leverage the 80/20 principle--the well-known, unpublicized secret that 80 percent of all our results in business and in life stem from a mere 20 percent of our efforts.
The 80/20 principle is one of the great secrets of highly effective people and organizations.
Did you know, for example, that 20 percent of customers account for 80 percent of revenues? That 20 percent of our time accounts for 80 percent of the work we accomplish? The 80/20 Principle shows how we can achieve much more with much less effort, time, and resources, simply by identifying and focusing our efforts on the 20 percent that really counts. Although the 80/20 principle has long influenced today's business world, author Richard Koch reveals how the principle works and shows how we can use it in a systematic and practical way to vastly increase our effectiveness, and improve our careers and our companies.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 51 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
The minority, 20% of causes, inputs, or effort usually leads to a majority, 80% of the results.
2. 20% of choices.
The ones that have a massive impact.
Eg. You probably can recall a few critical turning points in your life that brought you to your current self.
3. 20% of efforts.
Find the critical efforts that lead to the majority of results.
Eg. Many ventures often times rely on a few key missions to succeed.
4. Conduct an 80/20 analysis. Find out what you can optimise. To maximise your effectiveness, focus only on what matters most.
5. So, what you can do about it? “Eliminate or reduce the 80% of efforts that produce poor results, there are many ways to waste your time and resources.”
Bonus point- 20% of People cause 80% of problems in our lives.
And, 20% of people are the reason for 80% of our happiness.
I should have given a 4 star for the 95% redundant content.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?