- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; 1 edition (15 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184956576
- ISBN-13: 978-8184956573
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 12.4 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,61,739 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 48.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
50 Not Out! Paperback – 15 Jan 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Harimohan Paruvu, an accomplished cricketer and author of two books, worked in the corporate sector for a decade before giving it up to write full-time. He currently writes, blogs, teaches, leads workshops and coaches executives.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To Highlight couple of them - The structure of the book is superb, which starts with a Quote, narrates a story related to Cricket and then an incident from Harimohan's personal experience.
The Coach's corner - which is a guide for application of that concept in personal life
The No-Ball - Lot of books talk about 'What to do' where as the No-Ball section cautions about the pit-falls that we may get into which is the impressive part.
Overall - This book provides, amazing insights and direction towards excellence in every walk of our lives. The topics can be read in any order and the best part is - we can apply them immediately.
50 NOT OUT - You will get over the nervousness of starting on zero, instead you will start from 50 which keeps you ahead in the game of life!!!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews