- For Prime customers only: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save : Save up to 15% when you choose Subscribe & Save. T&C apply Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
4700BC Nutty Tuxedo Chocolate Popcorn, Tin, 125g
|Price:||170.00 FREE Delivery on first order.|
|You Save:||30.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Signature handcrafted delicious popcorn enrobed in luscious dark, milk and white chocolate with the perfect balance of almonds to shake your taste buds
- Perfect snack for every occasion. Bring People together by having this tin filled of delicious nutty popcorn at work, travel, party or any time during the day
- A delicious gluten free snack, having 0 grams of trans fat per serving
- Certified Non-GMO corn, No MSG, Cholesterol free
- All our products are manufactured in state-of-act facility using high quality ingredients, ensuring quality in every bite
- Packaged in high quality reusable tins, which could be used further for various purposes.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
To lead, develop & position the Gourmet Popcorn market in India and Popcorn to be known by "4700BC" name.
Golden Cheese Popcorn
Do you think you have tried authentic cheese on any snack product, well, try our cheese based products and get mesmerised. Get Cheesy with Rich Melted Cheddar Cheese poured onto our special blend of Popcorn. All our seasoning based products are developed over our cheese popcorn, which gives an unique and gourmet experience for all our products.
Country Caramel Popcorn
Our signature Caramel Popcorn, is developed right from selecting best brown sugar and melting to the perfect temperature that it blends into our signature taste and give the perfect colour to our product. This caramel when coated over the perfectly round, high quality, mushroom popped kernels, creates a magic which should associate with you for years to come.
Crafted Chocolate Popcorn
Chocolate Popcorn, Yes it exists. Our most loved and gifted product range. Over our signature caramel popcorn, we drizzle different chocolates and top it with nuts, fruits, etc to develop unique combination, and creating a WOW experience for you. Available in various different design and size tins, to create indulgence whether consuming yourself or gifting to your loved ones across.
Every Bit Counts
All our caramel and chocolate based products: • Develop using Non-GMO corn • Gluten Free • Air Popped (Corn to Popcorn without Oil, just Hot Air) • Cholesterol Free • No Trans Fat • No Added Colour • No Artificial Flavour • No Preservative
Co-founder & CEO
Describe your products in three words.
Gourmet, Impulsive & its Popcorn :)
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
4700BC Gourmet Popcorn, an idea and brand born over a reunion dinner of two school friend, Chirag Gupta and Ankur Gupta, former an US graduated ex-Deloitte consultant and later, driving his father's business across geographical. Over the dinner, the focus was to do something new and unique in India, something they can be proud of doing in long run. Various ideas ranging from education industry, consulting arm and food were discussed and work started on all in parallel. Our research led to different part of the country, meeting people in these industries, and closing in on Gourmet Popcorn, as it seemed to have the potential but yet no presence in the country. Chirag Gupta is the co-founder and CEO of 4700BC Popcorn. He has worked as a business consultant with Deloitte Consulting for 5 years in United States, assisting many fortune 100 companies solve their business problems. He is a highly rated consultant and has received many accolades. A B.Tech holder from Delhi and MS from Ohio, US, he plans to move to India and started researching the gaps in Indian market across Industries. In discussion with his school mate, Mr. Ankur Gupta, now co-founder and COO of 4700 BC, came across Gourmet Popcorn which immediately caught attention and the journey of 4700BC started. Ankur Gupta is the co-founder and COO of 4700BC Popcorn, who brings in huge experience managing operations in Indian market and building up a successful backend. He has successfully taken his father business into exports and established it well in the international markets. He did B.Tech from Delhi and joined his father business immediately to gain experience and take it to new heights.
What makes your product special?
Our key areas of focus have been the following, which makes 4700BC products special always: - Quality: Every ingredient is carefully selected so that the final product is of best and premium quality. We do not use any shortcuts in processing of the product and our products are developed from the scratch in our in-house state-of-art facility. - Packaging: We have designed in such a way that it is perceived well by consumer whether buying or gifting, and to ensure maximum shelf life and maintain product quality.
What has been the best part of your experience?
Building the brand and opportunity to develop this market, which is continuing to grow. During this journey, we have interacted with people with unique taste, and companies for unique association, which has helped us to develop the product in the right direction.
190 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 190 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) the taste was good (3.5/5) - i'm not a big fan of exotic tastes etc (would opt for more quantity if the choice was up to me lol), but i could tell that they tried to get a good balance between the salty caramel and chocolate
3) fancy tin! Mom immediately added it to her collection hehehe..
Overall - slightly expensive for that quantity.
The taste is really very nice and its the first time I got to know that such a kind of product does exist. But according to me it seems to be over priced (actual price is Rs. 225) except the fact that it was priced Rs. 165 in Amazon.
Apart from the packaging, nothing is good.
1) Quantity is very less
2) Tastes just average- nothing special. Neither crunchy or chocolatey
3) High price
Not worth spending money on this.
It was crunchy and tasted fresh and yummy. The packaging was top class.
A great buy for Rs.180/-.
✳️ Product Packaging
🏹 A few of the popcorns were lumped together. Breaking them apart wasn't easy.
Recommended buy for the price offered on Amazon