- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich Paperback – 6 Jan 2011
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"It's about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge" (Jack Canfield, co-creator Chicken Soup for the Soul)
"The book that has caught the imagination of overworked America" (Sunday Telegraph)
"This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended." (Dr. Stewart D. Friedman, Adviser to Jack Welch and Former Vice President Al Gore on Work/Family Issues, Director of the Work/Life Integration Project, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania)
"Stunning and amazing. From mini-retirements to outsourcing your life,
it's all here. Whether you're a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this
book will change your life!" (Phil Town, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of "Rule #1)
"The 4-Hour Workweek is a new way of solving a very old problem: just how can we work to live and prevent our lives from being all about work? A world of infinite options awaits those who would read this book and be inspired by it!" (Michael E. Gerber, Founder & Chairman of E-Myth Worldwide and the World's #1 Small Business Guru)
About the Author
Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People” and as a Forbes ”Names You Need to Know,” and is the seventh ”most powerful” personality on Newsweek’s Digital 100 Power Index. He is an early-stage tech investor and advisor, working with Uber, Facebook, Twitter, Alibaba, and over fifty other organizations, and the author of three #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers: The 4-Hour Workweek,The 4-Hour Body, and The 4-Hour Chef. His podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show, was one of iTunes’s “Best of 2015,” typically among the top 30 out of more than 300,000 podcasts. Tim has been called “the Oprah of audio” due to the sales impact of the podcast, and past guests include Jamie Foxx, General Stanley McChrystal, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Norton, and more than a hundred others.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
245 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 245 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Is it actually possible that I work for just 4 hours a week?
This book is for this lads who are into startup ecosystem but do not know much about how to use internet of thing tool effectively.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?