- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: RHUK (6 January 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780091929114
- ISBN-13: 978-0091929114
- ASIN: 0091929113
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 13.5 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 253 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich Paperback – 6 Jan 2011
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"It's about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge" (Jack Canfield, co-creator Chicken Soup for the Soul)
"The book that has caught the imagination of overworked America" (Sunday Telegraph)
"This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended." (Dr. Stewart D. Friedman, Adviser to Jack Welch and Former Vice President Al Gore on Work/Family Issues, Director of the Work/Life Integration Project, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania)
"Stunning and amazing. From mini-retirements to outsourcing your life,
it's all here. Whether you're a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this
book will change your life!" (Phil Town, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of "Rule #1)
"The 4-Hour Workweek is a new way of solving a very old problem: just how can we work to live and prevent our lives from being all about work? A world of infinite options awaits those who would read this book and be inspired by it!" (Michael E. Gerber, Founder & Chairman of E-Myth Worldwide and the World's #1 Small Business Guru)
About the Author
Tim Ferriss has been listed as one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Business People” and as a Forbes ”Names You Need to Know,” and is the seventh ”most powerful” personality on Newsweek’s Digital 100 Power Index. He is an early-stage tech investor and advisor, working with Uber, Facebook, Twitter, Alibaba, and over fifty other organizations, and the author of three #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers: The 4-Hour Workweek,The 4-Hour Body, and The 4-Hour Chef. His podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show, was one of iTunes’s “Best of 2015,” typically among the top 30 out of more than 300,000 podcasts. Tim has been called “the Oprah of audio” due to the sales impact of the podcast, and past guests include Jamie Foxx, General Stanley McChrystal, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Norton, and more than a hundred others.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
253 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Imagine if all doctors/police/ military decides to work only for 4 hours a week, LOL.
Still reading it , might change my review later.