- Product Dimensions: 21 x 9 x 5 cm ; 9.07 g
- Item model number: GT500073132
- ASIN: B008CZEYWU
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 March 2016
- Average Customer Review: 68 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #262 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
3M 9332+ Aura Disposable Respirator Mask, Pack of 1
|Price:||230.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||15.00 (6%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- The 3MTM AuraTM 9300+ Series disposable respirator 9332+ provides comfort and style without compromising performance
- Protects against dusts and mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations requiring FFP3 protection
- Flat fold disposable P3 respirator offering reliable, effective protection against higher levels of fine dust, mists and metal fume
- Low breathing resistance filter technology for easier breathing through your shift
- Supplied in hygienic packaging to help protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace
- Ingenious 3-panel design that accommodates greater facial movement during speech so much more comfortable to wear
- An embossed top panel to reduce fogging of eyewear
Specifications for this item
|EAN||5054480247832 , 4046719487042|
|Global Trade Identification Number||04046719487042|
|Manufacturer Series Number||9332+|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||3 x 2|
|Special Features||Individual Packaging, Sculpted Nose Panel, Embossed Top Panel, Ingenious 3-panel Design, Innovative Chin Tab , Protection Level FFP3 , Exhalation Type Valved|
|Style Name||Respirator Style Flat Fold|
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
3MTM AuraTM disposable respirator, FFP3, valved, 9332+ the 3M TM AuraTM 9300+ series disposable respirator 9332+ provides comfort and style without compromising performance. Protects against dusts and mists found in a wide variety of industrial applications and other work situations requiring FFP3 protection. Flat fold disposable P3 respirator offering reliable, effective protection against higher levels of fine dust, mists and metal fume. Low breathing resistance filter technology for easier breathing through your shift. Ingenious 3-panel design that accommodates greater facial movement during speech so much more comfortable to wear. An embossed top panel to reduce fogging of eyewear. A sculpted nose panel for improved compatibility with eyewear. An innovative chin tab for ease of donning and adjustment of the respirator on the face. Supplied in hygienic packaging to help protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace. 3MTM cool flowTM valve reduces heat build-up to offer workers comfortable protection - even in hot and humid conditions. Maximum Usage Level: Up to 50 x TLV. Specifications: Disposable respirator range and comfort exhalation type and valved features and individual packaging and sculpted nose panel and embossed top panel and ingenious 3-panel design and innovative chin tab natural rubber latex components and no protection level and FFP3 respirator style. Flat fold standards or approvals and CE approved typical application and construction.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* No fogging with spectacles.
* Nose clip is flexible and fits nicely.
* The elastic bands are not flimsy or weak and are not too tight.
* Filtering of dust particles is effective.
* Packing was pathetic. One star off just for that. There were no instructions. Seller has apparently taken out one piece from a pack of multiple masks and sent it in a polythene without any instructions.
* I have no clue as to when should I dispose off the mask.
* High cost.
Overall, a very good product although slightly costly.
1. Cost and sustainability:- I wish this was made in India; that would have brought down the cost a bit. I use these to run in the city, to protect myself from vehicular pollution. It does the job very well at the beginning of a run - for the first 15 mins or so. Then it starts to get wet from sweat and the pores get clogged. That's when it starts to become really difficult to breath through and I have to change it in the middle of a run. So for an average 10k of around 1 hr, I have to use at least two masks. At that rate it really becomes an expensive proposition in addition to generating a lot of nonbiodegradable waste (that contributes to the urban pollution in the first place). So I wish there was a less expensive and more sustainable solution. (Of course there are other anti pollution masks around, some that even claim to have been specially made for runners; but in my experience this one does the filtering part best).
2. The fastening strings of rubber:- I wish the fastening bands were made of some elastic fabric instead of latex/rubber; that would have made it a bit more durable and comfortable for running.
In conclusion, nothing wrong with the product as far as the intended usage is concerned. I would have given 5 stars had I not been using them for running.
Best points are: - its tight foam seal of nose which prevents unwanted air escape & entry,
-no fogging of specs,
-very easy to wear for long periods due to effective valve which doesn't cause suffocation,
-white color indicates if needs to be changed due to pollution,
-very effective in keeping pollutants out N100 precision as is of P3 classification.
Very impressive performance- does its job great.
-Is made in United Kingdom and
-expiry indicated is till 2022 of the batch I got.
On the negative sides:
-Costly @ Rs 245
-Stapler pins cause scratches on the chin and
-also rubber band spoils hair while putting & taking them off.
- Biggest drawback is absence of a carry pouch along with product as comes in loose cheap polythene packing.
I've used other company respiratory mask and have to admit this mask is very effective keeping polluted air out and are way better than other masks. Deserves more than 5 stars.
Thanks to Amazon for making it available at our doorstep, as it's difficult to get mask of your high filtration specification or company/3M and liking at market or local chemists.
Original Review: Amazing mask. The breathability is much better compared to other masks. Only problem is that strap is too flimsy. Mine broke in 2 weeks.
At filter it is cover by some thin soft cloth type of material through which air flows. The material at filter is very thin and glued with some liye quality glue. Mine came out with in a week. After this mask is of no use. Sadly waste of money.