ASUS X507 ( Core i5- 8th Gen/8 GB/256GB SSD / 15.6" FHD/ Windows 10/ 2GB MX130 ) Thin and Light X507UF- EJ102T ( Icicle Gold /1.6 kg)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 256GB SSD
- 1.6 GhzGHz Intel Core i5-8250U 8th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, NVIDIA GeForce MX130 2GB Graphics
- Windows 10 operating system
- 1.68kg laptop
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A perfect combination of beauty and performance, the stylish X507 is powered by a 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor with 8GB RAM and storage as SATA3 256GB SSD and NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics. With a thin 8.1mm bezel and 75.4 percent screen-to-body ratio, the NanoEdge display on X507 provides you with more screen area for more immersive viewing. X507 features a fingerprint sensor for quick and easy logins with Windows Hello. X507 features a 3x the lifespan of standard lithium-ion batteries. With ASUS fast-charge technology, a low battery can be charged to 60 percent in just 49 minutes.
From the manufacturer
Productivity and Entertainment, Everyday
- A perfect combination of beauty and performance, the stylish X507 is powered by a latest Intel Processor. It’s the ideal laptop for daily computing and entertainment
- The stylish X507 is available in an eye-catching brushed finish in Star Grey and Icicle Gold
- ASUS SonicMaster employs a professional-grade codec to ensure precise audio encoding and decoding, and uses amplifiers, large speakers and resonance chambers that are perfectly-suited for your specific device
- X507 is powered by a latest Intel Core Processor. From daily computing tasks to entertainment, this versatile laptop has everything you need
- This laptop comes with M.2 slot for dual storage. M.2 slot enables you to upgrade from a traditional mechanical hard drive to SSD Storage. You have option to install a SSD drive for an amazing performance upgrade.
- Ports as 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and HDMI and Multi-format card reader
- X507 features a 3x the lifespan of standard lithium-ion batteries. With ASUS fast-charge technology, a low battery can be charged to 60 percent in just 49 minutes
One Touch Access via the Fingerprint Sensor
- X507 features a fingerprint sensor for quick and easy logins with Windows Hello
- A 360° recognition function improves scanning accuracy, even if your hands are wet. There’s no need to remember and type in complicated passwords, and certainly no need to worry about them being stolen. A quick scan is all it takes to log in
- GO-Trust ID is the easiest way to unlock your ASUS laptop. You can unlock your laptop simply and securely using the Bluetooth connection on your smartphone
Take Anywhere Portability
Screen and Colours
Stay Cool After Hours of Use
Fully Optimized Audio
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The keypad is really not handy, NOT the "Backlit keyboard"
2. Upper arrow key is not working properly, you need to really press very hard to make it work
3. Touchpad quality is really very bad, you need to really press very hard for left and right mouse to use
4. Camera quality is even worse than VGA camera of the mobile phone camera.
5. Video quality is really bad, most of the video has the blur mark in the background, irrespective of the quality of the video
6. NO Microsoft office software provided(Only trial version)
7. No AntiVirus software(Only Trial version of McAfee)
8. Laptop body is made with plastic
Called the technician to check the keyboard/touchpad/camera issues.
Will update the feedback if it gets resolved.
But Really disappointed with the overall product quality
It is not up to the mark as per price and specification.
Initially I had a problem with sound being very low, but it resolved by googling the solution. Now sound is incredibly louder.....
I am yet to check battery life and will come back with my findings
The in-built camera is also quite weak and the image is of extremely low quality and grainy. Although I have not tested on an actual video call, I suspect that it will be a very poor experience.