|Manufacturer||Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd, Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd., 255, Guru Gobind Industrial Estate, Jay Coach, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400063|
|Model||Rockerz 255 Black|
|Product Dimensions||35 x 2 x 2.5 cm; 26 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Item model number||Rockerz 255 Black|
|Compatible Devices||All Bluetooth Devices|
|Special Features||Wireless, Sports_&_fitness|
|Mounting Hardware||1 Bluetooth Earphone, USB Charging Cable, User Manual|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Microphone Form Factor||With Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Average Life||6 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Manufacturer||Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||26 g|
boAt Rockerz 255 Sports in-Ear Bluetooth Neckband Earphone with Mic (Active Black)
- Battery: Rockerz 255 offers a playback time of up to 6 hours and gets charged to 100% in 1.5 hours
- Bluetooth: It has Bluetooth v4.1 with a range of 10m and is compatible with Android & iOS
- IPX rating: It has an IPX5 marked water & sweat resistance
- ANC: NA. Talktime 6 hours. Standby Time 150 hours
- No. of Mic: 1
- Other Inclusions: Additional Earmuffs, Micro USB Charging Cable, Warranty Card, User Manual
- Sports friendly design with Easy Controls
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have you ditched the 3.5mm headphones jack and now looking for a good pair of Bluetooth Earphones to go wireless? Well look no further. You may wonder where we put it, but it is all there: The new Rockerz 255 are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 4.1-CSR8635 chipset and 10mm drivers. Together they ensure crystal clear wireless transmission in true HD sound. Redefine your style statement with bright Neon green and black blend of the rockerz 255. With its 6 hours play time, you're sure to spend a quarter of your day with these earphones. Listen to music, take calls or activate voice-controlled smartphone assistants because touching your phone to control it is too mainstream! The magnetic earbuds secure the earphones from falling and keeps them safe when not in use. Experience the redefined symbol of wireless earphones and plug into nirvana!
Compare with similar items
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z in-Ear Bluetooth Earphones with Mic (Black)
boAt Airdopes 121v2 TWS Earbuds with Bluetooth V5.0, Immersive Audio, Up to 14H Total Playback, Instant Voice Assistant, Easy Access Controls with Mic and Dual Tone Ergonomic Design(Active Black)
boAt Bassheads 242 in Ear Wired Earphones with Mic(Active Black)
boAt Bassheads 225 in Ear Wired Earphones with Mic(Black)
realme Buds Wireless in-Ear Bluetooth with mic (Yellow)
|Price||₹ 1,299.00||₹ 1,999.00||₹ 1,299.00||₹ 499.00||₹ 549.00||₹ 1,780.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Color||Active Black||Black||Active Black||Active Black||Black||Black|
|Impedance||16 Ohm||—||—||—||16 Ohm||—|
|Item Dimensions||35.00 x 2.00 x 2.50 cm||18.70 x 15.20 x 2.90 cm||6.70 x 2.70 x 3.20 cm||19.00 x 7.80 x 17.30 cm||12.40 x 7.20 x 2.60 cm||35.50 x 11.00 x 0.50 cm|
|Item Weight||26 grammes||28 grammes||36 grammes||14 grammes||18 grammes||31.8 grammes|
|Microphone Form Factor||With Microphone||with microphone||—||In-Line;Built-In||with microphone||with microphone|
|Model Number||Rockerz 255 Black||OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z||Airdopes 121v2||Bassheads 242 Black||BassHeads 225||RMA108|
|Special Features||wireless; sports_&_fitness||Bluetooth; wireless; Bluetooth; wireless; Fast Charge||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Lightweight; Microphone Feature||Android Phone Control; Lightweight; Tangle-Free Cord; Volume-Control; iOS Phone Control; Water Resistant||Android Phone Control; iOS Phone Control; Lightweight; Microphone Feature; Tangle-Free Cord||Bluetooth; wireless; with microphone|
From the manufacturer
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Bluetooth range not more than 10m
2. Pain in ear due the conical buds(can be removed)
3. Wires are a bit long which makes it odd in front.
4. No pouch provided.
5. Worst part is very low quality and distoring mic. Other person keeps complaining about my voice.
Also for the proof i have attached pics
Please see and think before buying this unreliable product.
Sound quality is really good.
You can connect 2 devices at a time.I connect laptop and mobile both.when listening muaic on Lappy, if u get a call, it switches to mobile,this switch between device is not good but again in this price its awesome.
Battery stand by is 36 hours for me, and i have used it continously for 8 hours in one go. So Battery life is pretty awesome.
Comfortable on ear.
1. Sound- compared to the non-pro version, it seems to me that there's slight improvement in quality. Not that it is very noticeable, but a slight improvement.
Bass- has got good quality and quantity of bass compared to others in the same price range. The bass is clean, tight and is not muddy like realme bluetooth earphones.
Vocals- the vocals are clear and crisp.
Loudness- it is loud enough to be heard in a noisy environment.
2. Comfort- the earphones are comfortable to wear but without the ear guides. Maybe that's just me, but wearing along with the ear guides gave me pain in the ears which eased off once the ear guides were removed.
3. Design- it is of neckband design that is comfortable to wear. The buds have got magnets in it which helps it stick to one another when hanged down so that no tangling occurs.
4. Colour- comes in some trendy colours like yellow, teal green, blue and red. The youngsters would love this just for that.
5. Fast charging- gets completely charged in just an hour and has got high voltage protection too.
6. Sound isolation- nothing to brag about but comparable with others in the same price segment.
7.Mic- the calls were very clear. The person at the other end told me that the voice was audible without any disturbances and indeed very clear.
8. Connectivity- this has got the A2DP feature. So dual connectivity is present and I did not experience any connection drops of any kind.
9. No Lag- there was no lag experienced while playing PUBG.
1. Battery- this is the biggest gripe anyone could have with this earphone. The battery gets emptied quickly compared with its peers. Though there's fast charging one would expect headphones in this price range to last at least 10 to 12 hours but not Rockers PRO lasts for almost 6 to 8 hours. That's what I got out of them and that was not enough.
2. Price- the asking price of 1599rs is high. You may get it for 1200rs during offers. Even then it is not value for money because of the poor battery backup.
3. No auto on-off with magnetic buds- the feature which is present in Realme bluetooth earphones. This feature could have improved the battery life of this pair very much but alas it doesn't have it.
Boat Rockerz 255 Pro bluetooth earphones are good in terms of sound quality and trendiness but lack in terms of battery backup. Though there are several pros than cons it all comes down to the battery life and this one loses out on that badly.
Other options in the same price range - LoodAudio Everloop (good @1169rs), Boat rockerz 255( when in offer @ 999rs), Blaupunkt BE50(999rs during offer or even @ 1399rs), Sony WI-200( pricey @1699rs and high in treble), Realme bluetooth earphones(@1599rs poor in sound quality but better in all other terms).
Thank you for reading. Cheers!!!
But Amazon's Packageing system is Very bad... Very poor packaging... Flipcart's packaging system is much better than Amazon...
1- sound quality
1- very bad mic for talking
2- can't use while riding bike
3 - Music is too loud