- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
24 Mantra Organic Products Jaggery Powder, 500g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Rich source of iron
- Helps digestion
- Can be used in many recipes
- Alternative to refined sugar
- Helps cure anaemia
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
24 Mantra has a tradition of bringing all the products in their natural and most pure form. The Jaggery powder from them is totally organic and is free from any type of pesticide, or chemical fertilizer or genetically developed crop. It is obtained through the natural process, hence all the goodness with all the nutrients are intact in this product. 24 Mantra brings to you the natural goodness of Jaggery powder. Ancient ayurveda also strongly recommend jaggery as a tasty and healthy alternative to refined sugar. Jaggery is considered to be a rich source of iron, calcium, magnesium, essential amino acid, minerals and vital vitamins. It is used to treat anaemia. Magnesium helps strengthen the nervous system. At 24 Mantra, we offer 100% organic products.
From the manufacturer
- No pesticides or harmful chemicals
- Better nutrition – rich in antioxidants
- Better taste
- Better ecology
- Sustainable -better planet for our children
- Safe food
- No water contamination
- Farmers – better lives
24 Mantra Organic Products Jaggery Powder
24 Mantra has a tradition of bringing all the products in their natural and most pure form. The Jaggery Powder from them is totally organic and is free from any type of pesticide, or chemical fertilizer or genetically developed crop. It is obtained through the natural process, hence all the goodness with all the nutrients are intact in this product. 24 Mantra brings to you the natural goodness of Jaggery powder. Ancient Ayurveda also strongly recommend jaggery as a tasty and healthy alternative to refined sugar. Jaggery is considered to be a rich source of Iron, calcium, magnesium, essential amino acid, minerals and vital vitamins. It is used to treat Anaemia. Magnesium helps strengthen the nervous system. At 24 Mantra, we offer 100% organic products.
What is Organic?
Organic is a way, a habit and a practice all rolled into one. It refers to a way of growing and processing food. It is also about the reliance on an ecological system that sustains itself on rich soil and proven traditional practices to grow crop and food that resists pests and diseases. Organic also means, the farmers don’t use toxic, persistent pesticides, fertilizers which are known to contaminate soil, air, water and the food. In fact, organic farmers and farming involves practices of rotating crops, deploying beneficial insects, using locally honed methods, adding composted manure and plant wastes to the soil.
They choose solutions to the pests and disease problems that affect their crops in a way that does not damage and destroy the planet. Their wisdom is proven so are their practices
10 Reasons to go Organic
1. Protect children and your family members from cancer causing pesticides.
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your diet.
3. Get the taste of health and nutrition.
4. Reduce health risks with Organic purity.
5. Eat foods adhering to international standards.
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is planet – friendly.
7. Prevent water contamination as there are no chemicals pollutants in organic farming.
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past.
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods.
10. Stay in harmony with nature.
US, EU and India certified us. Organic certification is a process that helps producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products to get their products certified through internationally accredited certification bodies such as Control Union, Onecert, IMO, Indocert etc. Organic certification is intended to assure quality and prevent fraud. “Certified organic” label is a product assurance for consumers worldwide.
The standards are laid down and administered in India by APEDA. The standard is called the NPOP – National Programme for Organic Production. Similarly the US standard is called USDA NOP (National Organic Programme) standards and the European Union standards are specified by regulation EC 834/2007.
They come with different sizes of land. They belong to different States of India. They enjoy a reputation of being empathetic to nature and the planet. They care about growing healthy, pure food. Organic farming begins with good, well meaning farmers. They are at the core of our journey. For us, it means partnering with them in a way that benefits them and sustains their lands and longevity. We have 20,000 farmers working on 30 farming projects spread over 1,00,000 acres in 15 States in India.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
fantastic for replacing daily use with tea/sweets : The organic powder doesnt catch moisture /get wet for more than a month.
Have replaced my sugar 100% with this powder.
As even acknowledged by Doctors -- this has more nutrients and vitamins than plan sugar - which only has sucrose and is not
so easy to digest.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ PROS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
1. The powder has some tiny lumps and it is dry
2. No grit at all which is common when bought loose from local shops
3. The color is darker and dull then usual which is good as it doesn't seem to be bleached.
4. Very convenient to use in tea, curd, rice, making ladoos and with ghee ( hey it's not such a bad thing as it is made out to be) and roti during winters!!
5 Can be used in place of the unhealthy white sugar. Same quantity is less sweet in comparison to sugar but it is packed with nutrients
6 I find this better than organic tattva jaggery powder
v v v v v v CONS v v v v v v
The plastic bag should come packed in carton box only as it can get torn easily in a plastic packing by Amazon as it happened last time
Hope this was some help.
happy shopping :)