24 Mantra Organic Garam Masala, 50g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- A blend of ground spices with alluring fragrant
- Always useful to bring good taste as well as fresh smell to our cuisines
- Can be added to season fish curry, chicken masala and in the marinade for mutton
- Blended through special procedure making it one of the finest quality organic garam masala
- Organic certified
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Description for 24 Mantra Organic Garam Masala, 50g
From the Manufacturer
The 24 mantra range is an ever evolving one. As you and your family get more health-conscious and believe the return to old fashioned goodness is inevitable, you will discover more than one way of meeting your requirements in our range. From breakfast to dinner from staples to snacks you can find an organic choice.
What is Organic?
Organic is a way, a habit and a practice all rolled into one. It refers to a way of growing and processing food. It is also about the reliance on an ecological system that sustains itself on rich soil and proven traditional practices to grow crop and food that resists pests and diseases. Organic also means, the farmers don’t use toxic, persistent pesticides, fertilizers which are known to contaminate soil, air, water and the food. In fact, organic farmers and farming involves practices of rotating crops, deploying beneficial insects, using locally honed methods, adding composted manure and plant wastes to the soil.
They choose solutions to the pests and disease problems that affect their crops in a way that does not damage and destroy the planet. Their wisdom is proven so are their practices
- No pesticides or harmful chemicals
- Better nutrition – rich in antioxidants
- Better taste
- Better ecology
- Sustainable -better planet for our children
- Safe food
- No water contamination
- Farmers – better lives
10 reasons to go organic
1. Protect children and your family members from cancer causing pesticides
2. Say goodbye to chemicals in your diet
3. Get the taste of health and nutrition
4. Reduce health risks with Organic purity
5. Eat foods adhering to international standards
6. Protect the earth as organic farming is planet – friendly
7. Prevent water contamination as there are no chemicals pollutants in organic farming
8. Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past
9. Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods
10. Stay in harmony with nature
US, EU and India certified us. Organic certification is a process that helps producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products to get their products certified through internationally accredited certification bodies such as Control Union, Onecert, IMO, Indocert etc. Organic certification is intended to assure quality and prevent fraud. “Certified organic” label is a product assurance for consumers worldwide.
The standards are laid down and administered in India by APEDA. The standard is called the NPOP – National Programme for Organic Production. Similarly the US standard is called USDA NOP (National Organic Programme) standards and the European Union standards are specified by regulation EC 834/2007
They come with different sizes of land. They belong to different States of India. They enjoy a reputation of being empathetic to nature and the planet. They care about growing healthy, pure food. Organic farming begins with good, well meaning farmers. They are at the core of our journey. For us, it means partnering with them in a way that benefits them and sustains their lands and longevity. We have 20,000 farmers working on 30 farming projects spread over 1,00,000 acres in 15 States in India.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can find cheaper in the market
quality is decent though
but not value for money
as too costly for a commam man